Neslon Branco vs. Hope Brady

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, he didn't like ATWT in general (at least if it wasn't related to his crush on Nuke/Jon Hensley/Austin Peck & Teri Columbino), so he rarely bothered to talk about Maura. I do think he managed a line or two during Carly's alcoholism story. I'm sure if asked, he'd spin some BS about not liking the characters she's played, but I'm convinced he's sucking up now hoping to get an interview about her departure.

Why she followed him is a mystery. I'd have thought the way he trashed Michael Park during the Peck firing would have been enough to keep her away.

• Members

Yeah...not sure why she followed him. IMO, Maura stays away from the drama. And it's likely she doesn't pay too much attention to who says (or doesn't say) things about her in the press or on the blogs or boards. It's my feeling she joined twitter to stay in touch with her fans now with her impending departure from Y&R...Nelson also FLOVES both Colleen Zenk and Martha Byrne, both of whom Maura's pretty close with so...there's that.

For his part, IA he's totally sucking up to see if he can snag an interview. He's a self-serving suck-up. And so unbelieveably transparent.

• Members

I hope he is! I think that this year's Emmys are going to be a beautiful disaster!! Full of bad wardrobe, jet lag and a whole lot of people who have to pay for their own flight and hotel, loaded up on free booze and cheap drugs who decide that they just don't GAF anymore. Throw in Stephen Colbert running rampant I have no doubt that Nelson will get his ass well and truly served this year. Is Jamey going? Because he's got a check to cash too.

(Dammit! I really meant to dial back on the Branco hate.)

Archived