GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember Jackie said they showed her sitting at a bar, wearing a short dress or something, to establish what she'd been. I'm not sure when this was, sometime in 1979 or 1980 I guess? I think Ruby was quite unpleasant initially and then they made her nicer. I don't know for sure. Someone who's seen all those episodes would know.

• Members

I don't think it was dropped. For as long as I watched the show, it was always official that Ruby was the Madam. I think they tried to say she was the kindly Miss Kitty type who looked our for and after her girls, but it was always her brothel and mentioned any time there was a reason for it to come up.

• Members

Her hair looks surprisingly perfect for Liz, but there's something off about her. She just looks ....off. Not to be mean, but RH is way prettier than she is. MM is doing alright as a temp but thank god she is only temporary.

Yikes, I just noticed that she is also reminding em of Rebecca Budig. She definetly has Greenlee hair

• Members

I think Martha Madison is doing pretty well and I think some Becky fans on other boards are being harsh. I would not mind her as a Sarah Webber recast. I think it would be great! We could get rid of Siobhan who only serves a purpose because of Lucky. I think writers have done a very poor job integrating her character into the cast. I can see her going very soon. As for comparing MM to Budig, oh dear. :unsure:

LOL at Brenda's scream. Wtf was that? Brenda should just stop screaming and laughing. Both are hilariously bad.

So they've upped Olivia's airtime to once a week now? <_<

I do think the actors who play Kristina & Ethan have some chemistry but something just looks off. I know they only have a 3 year age difference in real life but with the long hair and facial hair, Ethan looks soo much older. It also doesn't help Lexi looks so young.

Archived