GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

WTH did I just watch? Todays GH felt like a giant WTF moment for me. Seriously. Maybe I missed something.

So Michael beats the snot out of some kid in front of everyone at graduation and he doesn't get in trouble for it?! GH didn't even pick up where they left off on yesterdays show, which felt weird. I don't understand how Michael got in zero trouble after that. He actually ended up getting REWARDED, when Dante told him that his parole was lifted. WTF!!? And he told Carly it was because of "good behavior" seriously?? Was there a rewrite? Guza's wife wrote todays script which I found strange also.

Sonny threatened the Mayor which was bound to happen but still it's ridiculous that Michael didn't get in any trouble. The parole being lifted is the worst and makes no damn sense! That came out of nowhere!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they do that, I hope this new writer recasts Lucas and brings him back. I'm being serious. Lucas is Morgan's long-forgotten Uncle and could actually help him through that. Then they could make up for the hatchet job they did with Lucas' story.

• Members

Gotta love this family portrait!

FamilyPortrait.png

tumblr_llu27pUEfe1qzg8hy.gif

All because I joke about Leslie Charleson's unfortunate facial appearance? Are you that juvenile sensitive? That's why I said it's sanctimony -- which is defined as a pretend sense of righteousness... because I certainly don't see you lecturing me on the evils of mocking someone's appearance when I post a goddamned HORSE depicting Laura Wright. Oh, wait -- it's because you don't like her, so then it's okay. Just like "Snag, Cackle, Pop" is okay because it's about LW's grill. So, don't do me any favors by trying to get along with me. If you haven't noticed, I'm going to say what I want to say when I want to say it. I think Leslie Charleson's face is atrocious... and I'm not going to say "Oh, she's just getting older" because I haven't started smoking crack. The reason the woman looks a mess is because she's been trying to fight getting older by taking a knife to that mug.

Shaking my head at this child tryin' to read somebody, when he can't even make it all the way through his ABC's...

• Members

That's pretty much on point. However, what I get a kick out of ( :rolleyes: ) is how Carly's supposed to be the spokeswoman for ALL the mothers of Sonny's children. If Carly's proud and approves of Sonny's fathering skills, then all of the mothers of his children should be... and if they aren't, they'll be shrieked at by that quarrelsome nag!

Archived