GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ICAM.

She'd rock as Sarah Webber! What a perfect suggestion.

And I miss That's So Raven...I have my DVR set to tape repeats of that show whenever they come on!! (mainly Saturday mornings on ABC back to back from 9-10) ;-). My favorite episode is the "Five Finger Discount" episode where Corey & his friends steal from that mall and Raven dresses up as the guard ;-D LOL!! So off topic but just wanted to say ;-)

I am LMAO at this!!!

• Members

LMAO. :lol:

I think she could doo great work as Sarah! I never really noticed until she started subbing for RH, but she reminds me a bit of Becky. And I think she could play a great bitch, LOL. Martha's a great actress, and I think she'd gel well in the role

I miss TSR, too! I haven't seen it in like, years! I caught an episode a couple Saturday's ago. It's so hard to pick a favorite episode, but I LOVED season 4. Working with Donna Cabonna, and that annoying blonde-girl. So funny. I miss it.

• Members

IDK why I thought Tony Geary's vacation started by this time?? I thought we saw the last of Luke when he entered that rehab (and escaped shortly after). I stand corrected...lol.

Surprisingly enjoyed Maxie today, loved her scenes w/Jason!

LOL @ Brenda's stretched, controlled cackle at Robin when they were sitting on those benches at the docks! That was hilarious!! laugh.gif

I'm bitter towards anything Kristina/Ethan related after the way Maya was treated, but a part of me still liked & enjoyed them today...loved Alexis & Sonny showing up at the end thinking they were getting married! LOL

They aren't getting married, Kristina's helping him get his marriage to Maya annulled. I had NO idea that's how it's done in the Dominican Republican...

Archived