GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gosh this just makes me even more team Jax...I just wish someone would call Carly out on it. I would LOVE if Carly and Jax were arguing in the metrocourt lobby and Monica or Tracy overheard.

I can see it now...

Monica: Well I see karma IS a bitch, afterall.

Carly: And what's that supposed to mean?

Monica: You destroyed AJ's life and stole his son from him. And it broke him. And now, thre obviously is a God, because someoone is doing the same to you.

Carly: AJ was a loser and a drunk, who had no business having children.

Monica: You're a slut and a horrible mother. You have no business having a puppy, let alone a child. I watched the grandson I never got to know lay in a bed unconscious for a year due to your selfish decisions. I hope with everything I have that Jax takes that girl and runs before she is punished, or killed, because of your ignorance.

• Members

I am on team-whoever is not a gun toting criminal or sees gun toting criminals as good men. Shawn for me has all the merit and worth that Sonny and Jason do. They are sub human, deserving of no consideration or rights, and I am on team Robert Scorio, who during the virus crisis wanted to decide who lived and died and decreed Sonny did not deserve the serum because he was a criminal. Same for Jason, Shawn, Carly and all their ilk.

• Members

I'm team Jax too. Am I really supposed to think Jax is the bad guy for getting info on some thug? Please. This show has been trying to cram the idea that Carly is some great mother because she will go to any lengths for her children. Now Jax is bad for doing the same. F*ck that. I could care less about some cheap newbie this show is trying to sell me and that's all Shawn is. Filler until this show bites the dust next year.

• Members

Same here! My goodness, Jax came to his daughter's home and saw the man bloodied up on the couch after being shot. Just the day before he had held Carly at gunpoint in said home and was involved in a botched murder of Sam and kidnapping of Brenda. He is a criminal. Instead of taking orders from Balkan, he now takes them from Jason with Carly vouching for him. Thats supposed to make him, all of a sudden a-okay? :rolleyes: The whole lot are despicable

• Members

Is there anyone like this left on the show? Well, Jax,

. Other than that this show is pretty much made up of criminals, the women who love them and the flunkies who support them. It wouldn't be so bad if there were a hospital side to balance it out.

• Members

I would have liked to see Carly, Jax, Joss and Morgan written out as a happy family. They could have moved to Australia. I liked Carly once upon a time and I think that would have been a nice end for the character. She finally learns her lesson and stops putting her children in danger. As it stands, Carly is written as the biggest idiot on planet Earth. Someone who never learns no matter how many times her children are kidnapped, shot or imprisoned. Now Michael wants to be in the mob and Carly still wants to bring her daughter up around the same people. :rolleyes:

• Members

Team Jax all the way!!! Glad someone's looking out for Josslyn. Sure isn't Carly who spends her time being up in S&B's business then to be bothered being there when Joss came home from the hospital, then when she did she left AGAIN to go be in S&B's business.

Carly isn't fit to have a goldfish.

Archived