GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Maya will be missed. I think Mayan was a speed bump on the road to Ethina.

This show will be cancelled in September 2012, and Ethina is its end. Ethan and Kristina are the show's final relationship, and the show will wind down as their romance grows. The final episodes will feature the Ethina wedding. The marriage of Sonny's daughter and Luke's son will bring a lot of old characters back to Port Charles.

• Members

Well you all know I'm a HUUUUUUUUGE Becky Herbst fan. But I thought Martha did very well. It seemed like she studied Becky a bit. The way she stood at the nurses station, it was very similar...Facial expressions, etc.

Either way, I miss Becky. But I hope we get a Liz/Maxie scene with MM in the role.

• Members

WTH is the point of Lucky and Siobhan going out to look for Luke when it's OBVIOUS they aren't going to find him?! Anthony Geary is still on his vacation! Isn't this dumb?? Stupid & pointless!

Nathan Parsons (Ethan) was amazing in yesterdays show! Great work! He has improved so much since he joined GH, I remember I couldn't stand watching him.

Anyone else sick of looking at Michaels face?! He has the same lost deer, "poor me, I'm angry" look planted on his face throughout each episode.. I'm really sick of it. I'm sick to the highest point of sicktivity. Send him back to Pentonville and don't tape his stay in there this time.

And he got accepted into a college but said he didn't want to go because he wants to work in the mob! OMFG what a DOLT!

Martha Madison captured Liz's pain very well! That first scene she had at the beginning, she seemed so much like Becky/Liz. I agree with you SoapBoy, I think she did study for this. I thought she did great her first day.

Sam to Kristina: "What ever happened to Taylor? He was a nice guy" THANK YOU! What did happen to him?!

I can't get enough of the Zacchara's! Johnny wub.gif Omg. LMAO at him saying "One nutjob is enough".

We did. It was right at the beginning of the show, at least I heard lol.

• Members

Isn't it time for that Neo-Hitler to do some "ethic cleansing?" I hate Michael... and not because of his ethics. Because of his profound stupidity! He is the absolute STUPIDEST character on this show. S-T-U-P-I-D STUPID!

Wasn't there some throw away line about him getting an early acceptance into some college... which is why Kristina reinstated her crush on Ethan? I'm genuinely asking, because I've been watching sporadically due to my Laura Sisk Hate reaching its max.

Archived