GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dont blame me, thats what I lifted directly from SID's news announcement of her return, which they posted this morning. I didnt go trolling around for horrible pics of her. I put up what appears to be the most recent shot avaialble of her, directly from the magazine's website

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/06/paging-dr-monica-quartermaine.html

• Members

I'm not really sure how old she is, but she looks better than most of the 60 year olds I know. When you come to that age range you either have to deal with a ton of wrinkles or deal with the cosmetic work issues. Either way has it's draw backs, if your job is to be in front of the cameras. I don't see that there are all that many people out there with the genes to escape that issue.

• Members

I think LC actually looks good and I don't know if she's had some corrective plastic surgery or just decided its pointless, but she looks her age and looks good.

I am glad she's back if only in a limited capacity. I've never been a fan of her and Jason, my fave relationship for her was with Emily and Alan and Edward oddly enough. BUt hopefully she can add some family element to Jason especially if they are honestly giving him another kid. ANd I hope she actually gets to share some scenes and story with Michael. I don't like this actor who plays Michael but I do think he might gel very nicely with her. I want her to have some family since her character has really had none of that since Emily died. It would be nice to see her bond a bit with Michael and even with Sam.

• Members

I agree. If Sam is going to be pregnant, I want Monica to be involved. She deserves it.

I've been trying so hard to get along with you, since you're not worth my time, so I'm going to ignore this and just ask you nicely to STFU. I'm going to try my hardest to just ignore everything you say, since it's all such ridiculous bullsh!t. So, you can kindly stop trying to start drama with me, because I will not be giving you the satisfaction of a return argument. Bye now.

Archived