GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

~Creeps back in~ I see the haters are still hatin, shame. I'm just glad my girl got that Emmy and I can now finally say EMMY AWARD WINNING OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTRESS LAURA WRIGHT! biggrin.gif

Now, does anyone know when whatsherface leaves and the new head writer takes over? I'm kind of digging the hostage stuff but they have stretched this Lisa garbage for too damn long, Whatsherface is fricken insufferable, and I can't stand Michael and his wanna gangsta crap, or his 40 year old looking stripper girlfriend whos name escapes me.

• Members

I wonder who Frons bribed to get LW the emmy, cause that's the ONLY way she could have won. NO way is she better than Colleen Zenk & Debbi freakin' Morgan

Sorry but I find the Lisa stuff utterly boring, cause she's a delusional idiot and I hope Robin & Patrick take her skanky ass down

• Members

Whatever the case, she'll simply go down in the book of WHAT THE FUCK? The Annals of GH Emmy Failures... right alongside Marcil, Livingston and Berman.

Okay, one last dig... it's kinda funny that she wins for scenes she primarily plays opposite children. Just sayin'... and definitely just hatin' with a raging passion!

• Members

That epitomizes the huge problem I've had with this woman LONG before this cracked out Emmy nomination. This "actress" is hardly in scenes with her peers -- ever! She's spent her entire run as Carly stomping and neighing all over the likes of Monaco, McCullough, Berman and Herbst. Robin Christopher handed her her ass in a scene a couple of years ago. Lo and behold, they never had scenes opposite each other again.

• Members

They did have one great scene last year. And even though Skye ended up looking like sh!t getting rejected by Jax, it was GREAT to see Robin Christopher stomp all over LW. It's amazing how Robin can really just act circles around anyone.

Archived