GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

Sam's STILL not pregnant? I swear this show has been talking about it ever since last November. If they are going to have her have a baby before the show is cancelled, they better start moving forward with this story. These last 7-8 months of talking about wanting a baby have been nauseating enough

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im just ready for them to just knock her up or shut up about it. Its highly annoying how they keep talking about her wanting a baby and this has been going on since last year with no progress in that department. I dont care if she cheats and has someone elses kid at this point. The look on Jason's face would be :lol:

So Lisa's dead? Patrick should ust go get an ax and cut her head off. Can never be too safe where this psycho is concerned.

Spinelli is super annoying even when unconcious

• Members

I tuned in specifically this week to see the hostage thing with Lisa and the paternity reveal. Grade for GH on both a big fat F, although I will give Brianna Brown some credit for making some of the most ridiculous stuff watchable and I am not a fan or hers or her character but what a letdown.

As for the paternity reveal,I am not a JJ or Becky fan and found it all so incredibly underwhelming. Most of it was Liz weeping , and Lucky again crying, yelling, and talking about himself though 90 percent of it. Maybe someone at GH needs to consult OLTL or Days to understand how to really do a decent paternity reveal, I am expecting Nikolas's reaction to probably turn out to be pretty underwhelming also. I suppose if you like Liz and Lucky as a couple you might enjoy the scenes. I dont care for them together never have even back when they were a big deal back in the 90's. JJ just doesn't appeal to me at all.

• Members

Same thought that went through my mind.

Gosh, I can't get over your signature. I love it. And it's making me want to go watch old faith scenes. I really miss her. She was so popular. So of course they had to kill her off in favor of sonny.

• Members

Today, Sam said exactly what we've all been thinking:

"Wait, so you came here with the cops? They just let you roll with them?"

Thank you. And the way KeMo delivered it had me LMAO because you could tell she knew how ridiculous the how thing was.

• Members

I noticed that too and it makes no sense. Its one thing to have Lucky and Dante roll with Jason, but now Mac is on board? I hope this is something the new writer rectifies.

Oh and when Becky showed up, I thought finally the REAL Elizabeth is back. Thank god she was hear for the reveal. What a letdown it would be if MM got to act that stuff

Archived