GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

When my cable spoiler said that Spinelli wakes up a different person for a fleeting moment I thought he was going to wake up "normal". That would have been great since being normal would have thrown everyone for a loop. I don't know how it's even possible but this Spinelli is even more painfully insufferable than the blabbing idiot he use to be.

Jason calling Edward grandfather was nice and treating him with a modicum of respect was refreshing. He almost seemed like Jason Quatermaine in those scenes. Too bad it wont last.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Spinellidiot is a reason I don't watch daily even though thankfully his airtime has been cut significantly, I unfortunately tried to watch yesterday....I wasn't happy...

What happened in the Lisa situation..The last thing I saw was her shooting Spinellidiot.

• Members

Sonny: "Stop letting her manipulate you into complacency."

We all know how much I love MVJ's scripts -- but there is no way that that two dollar thug who dropped out of freakin' middle school would say that. Sometimes, this woman's intelligence overshadows the stunted growth of most of these characters' brains.

A little bit of weirdness... Lucky bypassed the lockdown (Steve used Jake's birthday as the passcode), Jason and Dante went in, Lisa panicked, grabbed Robin as a shield to get out of the conference room then tossed her aside and went off running. Dante tackles her in the corridor by the nurses station, knocking her out. Later, as Dante, Jason and Steve carry Spinelli out to surgery, Lisa comes to, grabs Robin and threatens to inject her with the syringe full of drain cleaner. A bunch of jibber jabber, Patrick overpowered her freeing Robin and Lisa plunged the syringe into herself. She's now in a coma, prognosis negative.

• Members

What a great episode today!! Seriously! Loved it all around.

I'm actually loving the Spinelli stuff. I'm entertained by it. Bradford Anderson is doing a great job. I laughed at Jason the other day feeling so bad about Spinelli, talking about how much he needs him. LOL yeah we all know what he needs him for and he displayed what that was today!! The first thing he did when he got into Spinelli's HOSPITAL room today was ask him to do his dirty computer work. To bad for him, "Jackal PI" doesn't know WTH that is anymore. LMAO!!

Really enjoyed the Sonny/Alexis scenes, Alexis called Sonny out on his ridiculousness and I loved it!! He is not being rational about the Kristina situation at all. Alexis made a good point when she mentioned Michael & Abby.

I love the idea of Michael working at ELQ, that's actually good for him and he might actually enjoy it. To bad he most likely won't accept the offer from Edward. He'd rather load trucks at the coffee shop and learn more about the mob on the side....SMDH. Edward was a sight for sore eyes today, loved his scenes with Ethan/Jason/Abby.

• Members

I just thought MM was adequate I don't know the actress I didn't watch Days when she was on. However I thought the reveal was Eh?

Without Helena on the scene and with Nik leaving the story lost steam for me...I'm just hoping after this Becky's Elizabeth gets something else besides WTD babies, and triangles..I don't look forward to her in a triangle w/Lucky and his wife she's had like three of them back to back...The only thing I'm grateful for his she was allowed to tell Nikolas herself and wasn't held up by Lucky like she's a little girl..It made me think for a fleeting moment they may just start writing her as a woman instead of teenager and get her out of those jeans.

• Members

Sonny would really rather have Michael work in his business than at ELQ?

Sonny: "I took Michael from the Quartermaines and I dont regret that and I have my own issues but Edward is always angry, controlling. I didnt want that from Michael then and I dont want that for him now" :rolleyes:

Hey Soapboy. Monica mentions at the Q mansion

Archived