GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! You mean to tell me this thing is on today?! <_< I was just about to watch today's show... I'm sorry to be "one of those" soap fans, but it's purely a chemical reaction. In character, out of character, this woman irritates me to no end.

• Members

You are right and today only proved your point for me that's why I came back to post.

LoL...Do you think the writing will change for the better w/Wolf? To me no writer can be as bad

as Guza Everyone says he likes women and will write for them.

I remember him from the strike but I can't recall what he wrote on his own there were two of them writing for awhile and

then Jill wrote too.

The Carly AV is hilarious :lol:

I have never thought Lulu as sexy she's a pretty girl I don't know what it is but she doesn't sell sexy for me...she's not sensuous and doesn't ooze sex appeal. Whatever it is she doesn't have it. This isn't a bash JMO...

• Members

Horse: "You're wanting me to do the hardest thing in the world for me to do... Nothing. I don't know how to do nothing!"

God, she doesn't know how right she is. Bitch don't know how to do nuthin'. That's why she spends weeks concocting plans to ruin the lives of other people. Can't even do that right, because they all fail.

Archived