GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The directing made absolutely no sense today. Dante tackles and knocks out Glenn Close outside by the nurses station... then the scene picks up with her flat on the floor back in the conference room? WHAT THE HELL?!

Also, Ronnie is a pain the ass. Am I mob apologist? No. Am I sick of "Morgan?! What are you doing? You're pickin' your nose? What is that... some kind of sign to your rival mobsters to initiate a mob war?!" Absolutely yes, I'm sick of it.

Mac can also take a seat. He's hot to remove Dante from cases because of his relationship with Sonny or his relationship with Lulu, thinking that those relationships hinder his judgment... but yet he's pissed off that Lucky isn't mentally able to work a hostage situation seconds after his wife is taken out of surgery?

And I still see no chemistry between Maxie and Matt.

• Members

I swear I saw Dante put handcuffs on Lisa? Or handcuff her to that couch or something? And then she zoomed from that floor and took hold of Robin with that syringe ;-O. I was confused. Maybe I saw wrong...lol

Whatever happened, how dumb to just leave Lisa on the floor like that under no supervision!! Like Robin & Patrick would pay full attention with him being wounded in the arm!

• Members

Dont forget her character spent the summer harassing and bullying Brook Lynn to do her dirty work. Oh and her primary acting partner in the fall was Spinelli as Carly was obsessed wtih him help her destroy Dante via Brenda

34j5g5e.gif

• Members

Well the truth did come out. Lulu does know Carly ptu her up to it. Brook told Lulu everything and Carly fessed up to that part. But like you said Lulu thinks Carly did it for her own good. She was too stupid to realize Carly did it to get revenge on her and Dante. Its pretty much a moot point now. Whats Lulu going to do now, yell at her? Carly would just start showign some teeth and dismiss her. After Brook told her everything, she was the one that was foolish to not be mad at Carly when Carly gave her ample reason to be.

• Members

Yes, it's pretty much exactly what happened after the weeks and weeks of Carly plotting to ruin Brenda's wedding to Sonny... after it all blew up in her face, everyone came up to her like "Awww, Carly, are you okay?" WTF?! And then, somehow, it was painted as a noble thing she did because -- wait for it -- she was trying to protect Sonny. :rolleyes: No matter what destructive thing she does or how hateful she behaves, it's always spun in the writing as her being some kind of heroine!

Horse_xing_thumb_640.jpg

• Members

Awww... look at Eunice Higgins! At long last, she finally achieved her dream of being an award winning actress. :wub:

But, seriously... I watched her win on YT earlier and, as weird as it is that she won anything for that drab portrayal of an equally drab role, she was kinda cute, I have to admit. Much more endearing than "Hellll yeah!" and cryptic messages about last minute calls. <_<

But that dress and hair... complete MESS!

• Members

WTF! Liz just drops it that Lucky is the father like that? No build up, whatsover? Awful writing and directing. This should have been the cliffhanger yesterday, not somethnig thats randomly slipped in the first segment

• Members

You know she's the queen B of them all...lol

Typical. Elizabeth is being trashed and crapped on as I knew she would the minute Becky resigned with GH. She's about to get all the blame and hate for this paternity lie all over again. I wonder who will be the first one to call her a slut for starting this mess

Archived