GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seems kinda lazy and backhandedly mean of whoever edits GH episodes...lol how could they add that into an episode, especially one like this, when Bobbie, a once important character to the show, clearly is not there. LOL. That page could've easily been for some doctor we know nothing about. lol.

• Members

God it sounds like I'm either staying up late or waking up at my normal time to catch these Lisa scenes...As I said before I love me some Brianna Brown..one of the few on this heartless show who actually tries.

• Members

Spoilers! I got my hands on a future GH script.

GH Script for July 14, 2011

[scene opens up at the Nurses station with Patrick, Steve, Robin, Elizabeth and Maxie standing around. In walks Lisa]

lisa4.jpg

Lisa: "Hello everyone. Miss me?"

robin34.jpg

Robin: "What the hell are you doing here. Someone call the cops. This psycho should be in jail"

lisa18.jpg

Lisa: "Chill out Robin. What are you talking about? I just came back from my vacation and Im ready to get back to work"

robin16.jpg

Robin: "Are you for real? You had a gun and you started shooting up this place"

lisa17.jpg

Lisa: "Whoa, I think you got me confused. That never happened"

patrick8.jpg

Patrick: "Like hell it didn't."

steve20.jpg

Steve: " Lisa, why don't you do yourself a favor and take responsibility for your actions"

lisa19.jpg

Lisa: "Well if I did it then, show me the reciepts"

epiphany7.jpg

[Epiphany walks on by, rolls her eyes and keeps on moving]

lisa24.jpg

Lisa: "My motto is if I cant remember it then it didnt happen, and I clearly dont remember that"

robin8.jpg

Robin: "Well I remember the crazy blonde who held a gun to my head and tried to kill me"

lisa13.jpg

Lisa [releases a small laugh] : "Blonde you say? Are you sure it wasn't Maxie? That's it huh? You are trying to pin Maxie's crime on me bc you hate me"

maxie17.jpg

Maxie: "Oh hell no! You are not pinning this on me!"

[Maxie reaches in and starts shaking Lisa violently. Patrick grabs her off of Lisa]

lisa10.jpg

Lisa: "Oh my god. You all saw that. She tried to kill me!"

[Mac walks in]

mac9.jpg

Mac: "What is going on here?"

steve10.jpg

Steve: "You tell me? What is Lisa doing here and not in police custody after that stunt she pulled a few weeks ago?"

mac10.jpg

Mac: "We had to release her because there was no evidence to prove she did it. There was no video survelience and the only witnesses in that room, were you four, who have been hounding and harassing her for over a year now."

maxie8.jpg

Maxie: "Well what about Spinelli"

• Members

mac9.jpg

Mac: "What about him? Quite frankly, whomever shot him did us a favor. Besides, he doesnt rememebr anything after the shooting. It doesnt look good that I keep siding with my family over Lisa and her lawyer has threatened to sue the department for nepotism. She isn't cleared though and there is still an ongoing investigation"

robin34.jpg

Robin: "This is unbeleivable!"

[Monica walks into the scene]

monica4h.jpg

Monica: "Wait. I have a confession to make. I was the one with the guns, who started shooting up the place and held you all hostage"

patrick5.jpg

Patrick: "You did not do that Dr. Quartermaine. That doesn't even make sense"

monica.jpg

Monica "And neither does this story. Mac, I dont know what got into me. I started drinking again after I found out that my grandson died and no one bothered to tell me" [gives Elizabeth the evil eye] I lost it and I tried to kill my coworkers and I am deeply ashamed of that"

lisa16.jpg

Lisa: "Wow! That totally explains the blonde connection. Robin here was confused about who she saw"

robin16.jpg

Robin: "I saw you Lisa. Monica, you're like 40 years older than her. How the hell do you think we could confuse you two"

monica2.jpg

Monica: "Actually 30 years, but who's counting. And thank you, I take that as a compliment. It just means my Fusion cream foundation is working better than I thought it would."

maxie9.jpg

Maxie: "You're not buying this load of crap, Uncle Mac. It makes absolutely no..."

monica2.jpg

Monica: "Maxie. Shut...Up."

mac9.jpg

Mac: "Dr. Monica Quartermaine. You are under arrest for unlawful use of a deadly firearm, kidnapping, attempted murder, assault and any other charge I can think of. Lisa, I guess that means you are off the hook. Stay out of trouble"

lisa13.jpg

Lisa: "Yay for me! Hey Steve, I can be put on the schedule today if there is any openings"

[END SCENE]

[Final Segment. PCPD, Lisa walks into a holding cell where Monica is being held]

lisa5.jpg

Lisa: "Dr. Quartermaine, thank you so much. I owe you big time. I cant beleive you were willing to throw yourself under the bus like that for me."

monica2h.jpg

Monica: "Girl, thank you! This is the most screentime, Ive had in ages. I even threw in my alcoholism in there. Maybe, I'll get a real drinking problem story out of this! Oh and you did some really heinous stuff. I'm pretty sure , I'll get a summer long trial to be featured in, with Alexis and Diane fighting for me! Jason can come speak on my behalf so I'll also be thrown into that mob connection. Lisa you have no idea what you've done for me. Oh the possibilities!"

lisa6.jpg

Lisa [laughs hysterically]: "Oh thats cute, but keep dreaming. You actually think anyone cares enough about seeing you go to trial? Newsflash lady, you are going to rot in here, but better you then me.Next time I need another scapegoat, I'll look you up. Im starting to run out of reasons to stick around this god awful town. I might need like a long lost mother to give me like family connections or something like that"

monica6.jpg

Monica: "Oh I totally birthed you!"

lisa5.jpg

Lisa: "Yeah and my defense will be that your abandonment issues, caused me to seek attention in all the wrong places"

monica2.jpg

Monica: "Emmy 2012, here we come!"

• Members

Whats sad is that this is pretty much how Lisa's story has been portrayed this past year. She does something awful, gets caught, then denies ever doing it and Steve and/or Mac is forced to let her off the hook bc there's no evidence, and she's back to work free to start the miserable cycle all over again

Archived