GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was wondering how pissed off GH must be at Genie Francis, to burn down two of the homes her character spent her years on GH in. I don't know, maybe it's a coincidence, but I find this strange.

I was hoping for a story where Tracy burned the Quartermaine mansion down (for insurance money or whatever reason), as a final symbol of the death of the family, but I guess burning down three old school GH homes in a year is not likely.

• Members

I don't see it that way. How can a show be pissed at an actress they don't want back in the first place? Sorry, but I think that's a stretch. Guza/Phleps have been rather liberal with the torchings. The Scorpio attic, the PCPD, the PC Hotel, Luke's Club, the entire General Hospital...

Besides, the house has always been more about Luke, anyway. Luke's resentment, bitterness, hatred, rage over all the evil things "that house" did to him. You know... the evil of making him act like a responsible adult, rather than being a drunken manwhore running around town yelling, drooling and blubbering. Oh, and let's not forget his need to run off to foreign countries twice a year to perpetrate international scams using really, really bad accents.

• Members

I personally think TIIC just don't like anything to do with GH's great past. They want to let the viewers know that GH really started when Sonny Corinthos came to town. Nothing before that is really important. I am surprised the Q mansion is still standing. They even changed the hospital setting. But it sounds like Garin Wolf has a little bit more respect for history. We'll see.

• Members

No.

As SWebber: I hope not I loathed Sarah Webber and I just wish they would stop bringing on newbies

and just write solid good story for a minute with the characters they have. As for MM I wasn't that impressed

but I haven't seen her recently so I'll have to catch her on a clip

IA Guza did a fine job of wiping GH's history the whole show IMO is basically centered around

Sonny/Jason/ (Luke/Lucky) and their attachments. I mean you have Robin/Patrick on the side but

mostly all roads lead to Sonny.

Cheap: Love the AV of Niccole slapping Taylor!

• Members

Nikolas going to visit Sam in the hospital seemed so random. When was the last time they even acknowledged they were family?

Thanks! I could watch that scene all day

Why couldnt Olivia be at the hospital to visit Steve?

• Members

Lisa as prosecutor :lol:

to Steve: "You are also charged with abysmal managerial skills for looking the other way while Robin persecuted me. And you are charged with rank stupidity for siding with this drab little researcher instead of the money...me"

to Maxie: "You are charged with being an insufferable airhead with an exagerated sense of self. You're charged with incessant prevaricating. I'm sorry. Do you even know what that word means? It's like lying. We'll just call it lying. Incessant lying about things that you know nothing about...Now sit, or I may just waive your right to trial and shoot that insufferable smirk right off your face"

to Robin: "Oh my goodness, your voice is grating. Thats your first charge. Where do I go from there. Incessant whining. You are charged with being mind numbingly boring, frigid, self righteous, narrow-minded and you are charged with delusion for refusing to see your husband for what he really is.. a dog, a serial cheater."

to Patrick: "I charge you with being the scum of the earth. A man who seduces women and then throws them away like they are nothing, like we exist solely for your needs like rag dolls with no feeligns and no hearts that could break luike we should just go away quietly when youre done with us and not bother the rest of your lief. Well, as you may have noticed, I don't go away quietly...I charge you with duplicity. You led me on. You led me to beleive that you loved me and that we had a future together. But you didnt mean it. Or maybe you did in that hot, hot second, and if so, are charged with cowardice for goign back to your stupid little house in the stupid little sububrs and your stupid little wife because something along the way scared you and you decided to settle for safe and bland and boring"

• Members

Best GH episode in a while! No Carly, Sonny, Brenda, Michael, or Abby. Looking forward to this Lisa storyline coming to an end. I think Brianna has earned her Supporting Actress nomination. Die Spinelli!

Poor Liz. It was definitely too soon to be back in the operating room. It was just a couple weeks ago she messed up with another patient.

Archived