GH: June Discussion Thread

• Members

I would like nothing more than to see Jax get Joss. And y'all have convinced me. IDGAF if Jax went snooping around in Shawn's business. He saw what happened to Michael, and whatever lengths he needs to take to assure the same doesn't happen to Joss, then he's justified.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All I can do is laugh my ass off at "mass extermination" being used for "ethic cleansing." Well, have at it, Hitler! The best way to prove your superiority is to be just as loathsome and despicable as those you deem inferior.

Issues. <_<

• Members

I'm feeling pretty sorry for Ethan right now. But, if some random guy tried to give *me* money. I don't think I would ask. LOL.

Also. What is up with Lucky's hair. It's looking 'mullet-ish' Jackson's on AMC is starting to get the same way. Business up front, party in the back..YO!

• Members

I turned the television on to check the forecast and it was on ABC. I saw Julie Marie Botex screeching.

I turned it off. I'll watch later this evening when I can skip through. I just wanna see the pick up of my despicable thug punching the shit out of Jassper.

• Members

I knew Shawn wasn't a bad guy and there was more to his story. He didn't even do what he was accused of. I'm on Jax's side in the custody bottle but he needs to back up, sit his ass down and STFU where Shawn is concerned.

GH threw Maya straight under the bus today with that ending! She was in bed with another man & Ethan found her angry.gif WTH? I can't believe how quickly she shifted, lying to Ethan saying she had family problems in Philly. She called and LIED to him in a message all while getting ready to pork some guy in a bed...SMDH. And ofcourse Ethan walked in and witnessed it all!

GH could've at least let Maya go out with some dignity since they want Ethan/Kristina angry.gif I guess this is "poor Ethan", there's really no way not to feel sorry for him now. But I can't help but feel so bad for Maya because of the way she had to go out!! Just UGH.

• Members

Yes at the last segment of the show. Ethan arrived at her hotel room in Philadelphia and listened to her through the door as she left a message to him telling him that she didn't know how much longer her family would need her and that she hoped he was ok. Ethan opened the door and there she was naked in bed with another man! She got BUSTED!

• Members

Maya and Ethan were great today. It's too bad because they really had potential. GH didn't have to throw the character under the bus to do Ethina or whatever stupid couple name they're called. Kristina still looks like a slutty kid playing dress up with an unhealthy obsession on an older dude.

• Members

They had no intentions of writing for Maya so its good Annie got something else.

She' a Quartermaine getting thrown under the bus is a given. I'm just wondering when Guza' stuff

is done because I fear with the same team its business as usual. I am just not seeing women

written any better and rumor has it Wolfe was in "pink sheet heaven." I think its a different

bird singing the same tune.

Archived