GH: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just started watching Thursdays GH. LMAO @ the beginning with Brenda walking in to Sonny's office and seeing that clone Claudia corpse! laugh.gif That was the perfect scream. And she ended up handling things perfectly with little Alec, trying not to scare him. Sonny's reaction was funny to. Ok gonna go finish watching now ;-P

• Members

Brenda's "great" plan: Sonny retire and Jason take over for him. LOL!! The look on Sonny's face! What an original idea rolleyes.gif I was ready for Brenda to start jumping up & down in glee over her brilliant idea.

LOL @ Lulu saying Kate has made Crimson the most successful magazine in the country. Right. Invisible Miranda Priestly, Maxie, and formerly Lulu have worked to make that shrinky dink magazine the top in the country. OK laugh.gif

Loved this! Jax vs. Shawn was soo good! Jax needs to STFU and sit down! He really is a self-righteous ass like Shawn said. He deserved that punch! How dare he violate Shawn's privacy and get military record like that. He has NO right.

• Members

I was hysterical laughing. Poor Brenda. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jax totally had it coming. What he was saying to Shawn was pretty cruel. Carly may not be a great mother but she doesn't deserve to have her own child taken away.

• Members

But Jax has to look like the bad guy now

. I'm so glad Guza is out. This show is so jacked up. If it's canceled on Monday, the only thing I'll really miss is the potential for the show to improve. There is so little about the show as it now stands for me to care about.

• Members

But clearly there's more to the story on Shawn's end and he's not out to hurt anyone, Jax refuses to see that and is just trying to find more ways to get Joss away from Carly. Unless I'm missing something about Shawn or he will really turn out to be a bad guy after all, which I doubt; but hey, who knows.

• Members

:rolleyes: Oh, please. Sell that sanctimony somewhere else. Jax did more than "look into" Shawn's past or intrude on his privacy just a little. He obtained classified military information. Jax has no rights to that information, whether or not this thug is around his gargantuan headed daughter.

Archived