Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, I knew it had to be Daniel.

Emily/Amanda has been screwing with his heart and mind for over two years now. The one woman, that truly loved him (without any manipulation), ends up trying to commit suicide and he finds out that his wife lied about being pregnant! He was already liquored up, depressed and feeling guilt about betraying Sara and Emily.

I wonder how he didn't see Aiden drug and take Victoria off the deck though?

Here in NYC, we had a breaking news bulletin, during the reveal of something in Nolan's desk by Patrick. What was it?

Loved that Aiden turned into a "Groomzilla" regarding the return of Lydia. "Nobody is going to destroy my wedding day".

• Members

Great episode!

For being such a crafty one, her final plan sure was flimsy and open to much error, even if Daniel hadn't been up there. Anyone else easily could have walked in on them. I expected a bigger, grander plan with a full audience for Victoria's downfall, not a handful of people on a boat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think Ems needed a break and that's why her memory loss was more psychological than physiological. Daniel's father is not "loyal" at all. It's all about saving the name, more than saving his offspring. I still love how Daniel and Charlotte support one another, but truly believe the worst in each parent. Charlotte believes that her mother could be a murderer, while Daniel just sees his father as this horrible evil and pathetic man.

Both Patrick AND Nolan aren't right for each other. They are both so willing to support Victoria and Emily over being with one another. Which does make sense to me. They haven't known each other for very long and as much as folks want those two together forever, they have more of an emotional stake in standing by their friend and long-lost mother.

Loved the Emily gained her memory back, by Jack talking about Amanda and giving her that locket. If Emily could just hold onto the good memories that she has of the folks that loved her (her father and Amanda), then maybe she could make it out of herobsession mentally whole. She's losing herself and I think she would let herself be destroyed in order to finally get back at them all.

Now, she's got to deal with another woman wanting Aiden.

I enjoyed how Victoria was ready to beat Lydia down for spilling red wine on her chair. Loved it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...