Revenge: Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

In case they don't manage to wrap things up by the end of the season, I hope they at least renewed it for a very short season to wrap things up; I'd hate it if it got canceled after a cliffhanger or something.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Revenge was once can't miss for me. This season may have jumped the shark. It seems to be all over the map. I would like to see it get back on track because I once enjoyed it so. If not, please do a nice little wrap up. Right now I struggle with who is a good guy and who is a bad guy. I guess it was difficult after the first season to maintain the Revenge beat.

• Members

And a great part of it was that you could tell Emily was shocked he wasn't raving like a lunatic and maybe even grew some respect for him for admitting defeat in the end. The best episode of the series! And you know, I think the actress playing Charlotte was actually really good in the episode as well. When he called her ungrateful, I was DYING!