Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OK so first of all, there should be a mandatory police locker room scene in every episode Brian Hallisay appears in! This man should never be clothed!

Never a fan of the Charlotte character. Connor Paolo made her tolerable, but the last 2 seasons, I just can't. All I could think of when she was on the roof was Van Halen "might as well jump " and "Kriss Kross will make you jump, jump".

Glad that truck missed Victoria. I'd much rather see Amanda/Emily do her in.

David is still a gullible jerk. What a moron, falling into Victoria's web. You mean to say that he hasn't been following her revenge?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Meteor was so good! From David's self-flagellation, to Emily's tearful reaction when she saw him that was so touching. I'm glad David wasn't just being stupid by walking into the store, shoplifting and getting caught but that it was a part of his plan.

REVENGE seems to excel at this trashy kind of white woman characters. Louise may be much richer than Amanda but they seem similar somehow lol Daniel has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

Such a great moment when Victoria and Charlotte join David at the press conference--"She got to him first."

Yes! It was a beat that needed to be played and I'm glad they did it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Louise is LIFE! I loved the scene where she was talking to her mother only for us to realize it is only in her mind, and then trying to kill Margaux. Happy Margaux was able to save herself and that she then threw her drink on Daniel's face. YAS!

LOL at Nolan buying himself a business at a million dollars over asking price just to console himself. Wish I could do that.

I have really enjoyed that it took a long time for David to find out who Emily really is -- actually, that ought to have been a season-long thing, but today's network writing can't support that -- and the scene in which Emily tells David is fantastic. Great reaction from the actor. But Victoria's electrocution is a bit WTF, especially since they showed the whole thing at the beginning of the episode and ruined the surprise for the end.

• Members

It's great that they brought back Conrad for flashbacks (Henry Czerny gave a great performance) and that they used the Sarah story to help change Daniel. I never expected to like Daniel & Margaux so much and Karine Vanasse has done her best work on this show following their break up and her pregnancy. She now called Daniel to tell him they can be better together and I fear tragedy will strike....

• Members

That's exactly how I feel. They have a more normal relationship, the actress is great with the craziness and CH is fantastic in all of Louise's hallucinations. I just love everything Louise SO much. I thought I knew were this story was going but I didn't. I still want her to continue her obsession with Victoria, though. Making those collages was hilarious LOL