Revenge: Discussion Thread

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I knew all the positive change was too good to be true!

He sure did. I think what they did with him on his final episode was great. And Emily VanCamp gave great reaction. Looking back, I'm not sure what else there was left to do with Daniel but I'm still heartbroken over this.

• Members

Seriously. This show cannot run on the fumes that is Jack/Amanda, outside of Aiden he was the only guy that she sparked with and could develop a captivating pairing with, the new cop isn't helping things either and if this was the trade-off, it is a poor one at best. Apparently the actor wanted out back in season 3 so maybe this was an early dismissal for him. My guess is that they are cleaning house earlier just in case they get canceled after this season.

• Members

I was thinking that last week.

Hallisay is pretty, but his acting chops are one note. His characters on Client List, Mistresses and Revenge are all one dimensional. He doesn't have the depth, at least he hasn't shown it.

If the show ends, ABC will work to keep EVC in another series, she's one of their more popular actresses.

• Members

I completely forgot that I had seen him before when I watched the Client List last year. That says everything in regards to his on-screen presence, as I binged watched that show and was pretty obsessed with it last summer. I still can't believe Jennifer Love Hewitt torpedoed the show because she needed to be paired with her husband and not Colin.

She's been on a lot of steady series to where she could be thought of as being a solid leading actress. Everwood, Brothers & Sisters and now Revenge that's a solid decade plus of being on screen. She reminds me a bit of Katie Holmes for some reason.