Y&R: May Discussion Thread

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They're about 10 years too late. The women on the show look horrible now, not exactly a way to make people buy cosmetics. Most viewers are barely hanging on as fans, and the economy doesn't allow for big purchases for most fans.

• Members

"COOKIE, LUV? HAVE A COOKIE, LUV?!" :lol: Seriously LMAO!

OK, so this Caleb dude who represents DG's Big Return to the show... he is totally expendable, right? Like he's a psycho and a little slow (I was going to use the "r" word but did not want to offend) so... this is only a short-term thing before he dies, too. Right?

Poor Tristan Rogers. Wonder if it was him or CK who had problems working with Goddard?

• Members

The stuff on Thursday's episode with Kevin/Chloe/Gloria was undescribable crap. I just don't know what to say. Not that the Cane/Lily stuff is much better.

Nikki is gorgeous--absolutely gorgeous. But did she really need to be physically thrown out of the house? It pains me to think she was once the queen of that manor.

Is it me or does Cooper seem frail?

• Members

Melody Thomas Scott has this run down glamour to her that nobody can touch, she's glorious. The writing for Victor is so ridiculous, the Victor of yesteryear would have listened to Nikki and heard her out and become suspicious of Abby out of concern for Ashley.

Cooper DOES seem frail. Obviously, she is in her 80s and nobody remains young forever, but as a viewer, I've noticed a change.

• Members

She truly is...

Yes. I think he would still not have taken kindly to Nikki telling him that Abby could have done such a thing but the fact that he almost grabbed her by the hair to throw her out... ugh. And there's no reason at all why that scene was done so quickly... always a rush, move on with the plot, no time for characters or anything like that!

Of course... but it was quite the sudden change and we're so used to seeing her so vibrant. She's been also kinda slurring. I hope she doesn't have any health issues.

• Members

Uh, those of you that claim Morrow and West don't have chemistry- EAT. YOUR. WORDS. They were smokin with their banter on that plane, especially when her hand ended up in his.

And they were ON FIRE just now when Nick showed up at her hotel room and started rockin her world.

Thanks for the serving of Dick today Y&R!

Archived