EW: DAYS To Attempt Gay Storyline?

• Members

I hope Corday didn't seriously use Abe and Roman as examples. Who the hell wants to see Abe or Roman in ANY love scene? Period!

It's too bad soaps haven't [openly & directly] catered and marketed to gay men earlier. Adult gay men (i.e. non-twink twenty-somethings who blow their rent money on Lady Gaga tickets) have the money that's more expendable since they [mostly] don't have children to support.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting! If It's Chad, I could get behind it though he did have a relationship w/Mia that we saw which resulted in a child, but I could believe that he's really gay if DAYS does it right. I really still have some hope that they're going for Will/Chad (with the new guy Ryan maybe added in, or maybe that guy is for Abby since her & Chad might not last...idk).

I personally think the perfect think to do to start Will/Chad would be to have them at a party or rave and end up in a drunken kiss (pursued by one or the other. Or both!)

• Members

Chad DiMera? HAHA! On other boards I find people who are sickened by the thought of Will/Chad being a gay couple but are fine with Will being gay with someone else. I'm guessing that people expect the less masculine Will to be the one TPTB would choose, BUT, they may choose the more masculine Chad instead. I'll view this as revenge if Chad is the one. LOL.

• Members

I would prefer Will/Chad together but if they were going to go with just one, Chad would actually be the better choice when you think about it. Will being gay wouldn't produce much drama at all. Sure, maybe Sami and even Kate would be put off by it at first but I think they'd both come around sooner rather than later. Also, Will's extended family like Roman, Caroline, Bo, etc. would support him instantly. So there wouldn't be much drama with him. Chad? OH CHAD! This young DiMera being gay would be like the gates of hell opening up, especially with Stefano involved! Plus, Will would be the perfect young man to help his best friend through the trials and tribulations of his sexuality.

Archived