EW: DAYS To Attempt Gay Storyline?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe Chad will start to realize he has feelings for Will when he becomes jealous of Will and his new boyfriend? They could explore Chad's bisexuality.

Nah. I doubt this story will be any less offensive than other "gay stories" daytime has told in recent years.

Then again, I find most of the straight couples boring as f.uck on DAYS, so it probably wouldn't even matter. I find DAYS extremely boring whenever I watch it. The show just seems to have little life in it.

• Members

Bianca and Tiffany! :P

Tiffany is the brunette in the clip, Simon is her brother. Tony is Tiffany's boyfriend, and she's pregnant with his child in the clip, or so they thought, the baby ended up being Grant Mitchell's.

Tony was always wriitten as being bisexual.

Best to go for the Wiki description here:

Tony and Simon had a turbulent relationship, and Tony had affairs with Frankie Pierre, a singer, and Polly Becker, a journalist at the Walford Gazette, where he was (at that time) a trainee. Simon found out about this, and the couple split up.

Tony began a relationship with Teresa di Marco, but after Tiffany died and Simon nearly burned to death in a house fire, Tony reconciled with Simon. Simon had trouble accepting that Tony was bisexual rather than gay, but Tony convinced Simon that he was the one he wanted and they left Albert Square together in April 1999 to travel around Europe. A letter sent to Tony's family after he left Walford revealed the couple to have settled in Amsterdam.

• Members

THAT BASTARD! (I'm kidding. I don't watch EE; I've no clue who these people are.)

Simon and Tony's love story sounds...pretty good...but not nearly long or tortuous enough. I like stories, especially love stories, that are long - and I mean long - and can put people through all sorts of emotional wringers. If people are squirming in their seats and begging the show to cut to the chase (and not because they think the story is so godawful, they just can't contain their suspense), then I know a soap is really, really doing its job.

• Members

This will FAIL fast and hard if they don't so much as attempt to do "Chill." I can't imagine very much interest coming from Will and God knows who. Sounds like they're just creating some character out of thin air to be related to some family in Salem. Honestly, like others have asked, who is this family in question? Can't be the Bradys or Hortons unless they're looking to include incest. "Chill's" considerable fanbase have been wanting them for over a year now, and TPTB are just going to ignore that and come up with some other silly coupling instead? The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if "Chill" will materialize and all of this stuff coming out is just cover until "Chill" finally happens.

Archived