EW: DAYS To Attempt Gay Storyline?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm feeling a lot of behind-the-scenes shenanigans going on myself. We hear one thing one minute and in a couple of days we're hearing something else, and in a couple more days we'll probably be given some more information. Might be better if we just wait and see what happens onscreen (if anything happens at all).

• Members

Well, first it's Will, it's Chad, then this morning it's Will & Chad, now back to Will...either show putting out false information or show can't make up it's damn mind. :lol: They just need to do Chill. Maybe they'll do Will first, see how it goes then down the road do Chill? One came dream. At least if they are doing one, they are picking Will. Cause making Chad gay & keeping Will straight when it's Will that's giving off most of the eye-sex looks, just don't make sense. :lol:

• Members

I'm having trouble understanding "new character". Is it a whole new character that the show is bringing on (that's attached to a DAYS family)? That seems most likely, but to me Dario also still qualifies as a "new character". Is there any chance it could be him? We don't know much about him yet.

Archived