EW: DAYS To Attempt Gay Storyline?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do we have any airdate on the beginning of this thing? I don't plan to watch any more DAYS than I absolutely have to.

The pity of it is between Will and Chad and a number of other characters, this show, like AMC, could be great. But it's just terrible.

• Members

i wonder if the teen they are casting will be a son of justin/adrianne and hook will up with him.

im pretty sure its a new character they are bringing on or an old character have not seen in a long, long time being casted with an adult for the first time. by the dime EW ran that story Dario may have only been on air for a day or so but he had been taping for months.

Guest dc cubs

Chandler Massey confirms that Days is proceeding with the story. No mention of the characters involved but at least we know it will happen.

• Members

Thanks, dc cubs! Chandler seems pretty excited about it. We'll see how "powerful" it really ends up being...the way he briefly describes it has me cautiously optimistic about how it will turn out. I really hope down the road they bring Bryan Dattilo back for a stint (or permanently). I'm so curious about how it will all start out..

Archived