EW: DAYS To Attempt Gay Storyline?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

If it is Will then there's a good shot Bryan Datillo will return at some point as Lucas. It may be short term but Days will probably want to show Lucas's reaction. What I fear is that Days will make Sami be understanding about it but show Lucas in a bad light and have him react negatively.

• Administrator

Yup, it's Will....but the other guy is not Chad. Like EW said, it's going to be a new character and like SOD said, the other guy is part of a family in Salem. That Chad info was false from the beginning.

Guest dc cubs

So which family will this new teen belong to? Will is part Horton and part Brady so that leaves them out. If they aren't going with Chad, I don't see them bringing in another DiMera.

Hernandez - there seems to be no end to them

Kiriakis - maybe one of Justin and Adrienne's kids

Carver - maybe Abe has another nephew out there and the original casting call for this role did say the actor could be caucasion or black

• Members

Now I really am intrigued! If not a DiMera, then who?

I just hope they don't decide to SORAS Theo and sweep his autism under the proverbial rug.

This might be just the conspiracy theorist in me talking, but why do I feel like they're not going with Chill, because we spotted the chemistry between them long before they did (or before they wanted us to), and this is their way of surprising us?

• Members

And with the Will news, DAYS has me watching their piece of [!@#$%^&*] show for a little while. Let me know when it kicks off.

Of course, he needs to be with Chad but they still think they can make him fly as a str8 hunk.

Archived