EW: DAYS To Attempt Gay Storyline?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My only real reservation about "Chill" is that I seriously do not think I could handle another 2-3 years of Sami screeching about the DiMeras and Stefano bitching about his son getting involved with Sami Brady's kid. We're just getting a slight breather from the EJami-go-round now...

• Members

That's true. And I actually find Massey likable enough onscreen to transition into that sort of role.

There is something I like about the current Sami/Will dynamic, wherein Sami continues to be a dumb [!@#$%^&*] and Will is the level-headed one, always trying to protect her and be sensible. I always assumed the child of Sami and Lucas would be a deranged maniac, but this choice also works for me... so maybe he needs someone really fiery to play off, someone who reminds him of his insane mom, someone he feels compelled to take care of even though it would be healthier not to try.

• Members

Stefano had an obsession with Marlena.

EJ has a obsession with Sami

Chad can have a obsession with Will.

LOL, i am so down. But it is not going to happen. I bet it is Dario and someone new, or perhaps Will if they are really willing to give this storyline a proper try. But it wont be with another main character.

• Members

that is a unfair comparison as couples in general today are not treated like that.

i just hope it is a good storyline. they have had some good romantic storylines, the philip/melanie/nathan/stephanie was good (for a bit), sami/rafe have moments, i am loving the daniel/jen thing. But who knows.

Im just shocked they are even thinking about it.

• Members

One things for sure, when it came to "gay' couples, NBC was fearless on Passions. The type of mess that went on Passions involving the gay couples would never go down on other networks. And although, yes it was Passions and they did a lot of crazy mess, the fact remains NBC never really tried to censor the show in that aspect when it was on.

I'm looking forward to see who it is.

• Members

This would be a great option. Lord knows Will and Gabby are non-starters.

Can you imagine the reaction of the Phoenix? It will go one of two ways - either Stefano is surprisingly enlightened or there will be hell to pay.

Kate's grandson and Stefano's son… .could be interesting.

Archived