EW: DAYS To Attempt Gay Storyline?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW!! If it happens, I wonder who will be involved in the couple.

It says a current character and a new character, that kind of kills my hopes for Will & Chad :(

My guess is it involves Will. If it's a female characters who is a lesbian, I'm having a hard time thinking of who it could be...any guesses on that??

I am kind of cringing thinking of DAYS attempting this S/L, though ph34r.gif somehow I think they'd make a complete mockery of it!

• Members

Not to mention soap PTB these days generally can't write a good, complete story about any characters. It's a recipe for disaster.

"Ah-right, ah-right, we gon' try this gay thang, y'all! Just...just bear wit' us, y'all! Bear wit' us! We gon' try to get it done!" (*story falls apart after the first week*) "Well, we tried, y'all."

Shallow note: This better be Will. Chandler Massey is <UK>fit as</UK>.

• Members

They are [!@#$%^&*] idiots (a.k.a., typical DAYS OF OUR LIVES management) if they do not do Chad and Will. Every time I check in on that show Will is practically presenting his hole to the guy. Everything about their body language and emotion around each other screams passion. It's a DiMera and a Brady/Horton, just [!@#$%^&*] do it. And PROMOTE IT like you would have Austin and Carrie back in the '90s and that show would take off.

• Members

has this show ever had a gay main character? The only gay I recall was Harold and Jack :ph34r:

oh wow, he needs to take his shirt off mroe often on teh show. He doesnt look nearly as big on tv. More scrawny, at least in the clothing they put him in

• Members

LMAO!!!

I completely agree! And they have to know by now that Will/Chad have been getting attention by a lot of viewers. Even the actors know. LOL. People notice some insane chem between Chandler & Casey and DAYS writers would be fools if they didn't try to capitalize on it, imo....also the fact that it's DiMera and a Brady/Horton makes it even better.

Maybe I am dreaming here but what if the new character they are talking about is Dario? I have to say that I would not mind that (even though I'm liking him with Mel right now). I could see Will/Dario. And, as I joked in the DAYS thread a few days ago, Chad added in would make it even more awesome. "Chillario" blush.gifbiggrin.gifwub.gif

Archived