DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow, do the Brady women get a pleasure out of tag teaming Carly? First it was Kayla and now Caroline ripping into her. Caroline is even worse as she has no legs to stand on doing that considering what she did. Bitch. I am glad that Sami finally came to see her.

Personally I dont see what Carly did wrong. Chloe used an alias for privacy concerns which had merit considering the results were found and manipulated. The most she should get is a warning, not losing her medical license or jail time as the show hinted at to make this seem more serious

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shelley Hennig blew my preconceptions of her as just a pretty face right out of the water on Monday. Her panic-attack crying was the most authentic I have ever seen on any soap in a while. And her rage and newly vengeful focus has now given Stephanie definition and direction. I hope this continues because color me impressed. Both Hapka and Hennig brought it, and I am still impressed by MB's bitchy-entitled-princess attitude for Melanie. I sort of love the fact that she and Chloe are bitter enemies -- the baby shower she grudgingly threw for Chloe last year was filled with tension and bitchiness and mega drunken Nicole, and it was fab.

• Members

Carly is the whipping boy for so many people in this town. If you are born a Brady, you are automatically above reproach (!) so they have to look for non-Bradys in their circle on which to blame their own stupid mistakes.

It is becoming increasingly evident, though, that the Bradys ain't all that and a bag of chips, especially considering Kayla and Stephanie's involvement in this mess, too. I predict a marked drop in diners at the Pub -- everybody will be wondering if CaroLoon spikes their meal with arsenic.

• Members

I will slap the chowder out of Caroline, Caroline is just angry that Victor is not showing her interest and that's what led to all this, IMO.

I miss the days when characters who are not involved in a storyline eventually finds out what is going with others via a conversation seen onscreen. It would have been nice to see a "Why, Grandma" scene with Sami/Caroline/Roman or Carly chat it up with Kate about the burying alive of Vivian and then she goes and ask Vivian how was it or Nicole reading the news about Caroline and head straight to Sami's with a copy of the spectator. We don't get that anymore just assume that the other characters know.

I glad Stefano finally told Lexie and EJ. I wish Chad was more involve with those two before they found out.

• Members

I agree, 100%

The worst part, for me, is the lack of Sami in this story at all. The Brady family judged her so hardcore for everything she has ever done. She really should be able to throw it in there face now or at least mention that she isnt so bad afterall or something along those lines.

• Members

Wow glad I'm not alone! I thought Philip and Morgan were amazing and had so much potential. I kind of even liked the theta sorority storyline that she came into (i loved Stephanie/Chelsea/Morgan/Max all together). Linden Ashby as Paul Hollingsworth wasn't bad either. I agree I liked that family.

AGREED.

And Team Carly!

• Members

What makes you team Kayla?

I am honestly curious, because i see her as nothing more than annoying shrew acting like she is perfect and her family are innocent victims of big, bad, evil carly when her mother is the one that switched results, her daughter is sami brady 1996, her brother's wife left him and then played victim when he moved on, etc..

I wish nothing more than a one way ticket out of salem for this bitch right now. It would be one thing if she owned the fact that she was being a complete bitch, but she is all poor me, poor brady family, carly evil... blahh. Go back to patch woman.

• Members

What was the point of Kayla bringing up Bo on the run with Hope at the hearing? That has NOTHING to do with the DNA switch and it made it sound as if she was blaming Carly for that too

Im hating Kayla but IDA with those that want her out. I think she makes a great rival for Carly and enjoy their fighting. Well its all Kayla ighting now. I wish Carly would get a backbone and be just as bitchy to her.

As boring as they are, Im glad they went back to showing Bo and Hope bc they need to speed this thing up already

Sami, what a dumb bitch! I cant beleive she opened the door to Nicole and EJ and just stood their ranting on them and even let them leave without explaining why they were there. Considering they werent gloating or making trouble, she had to know the only reason they were there was bc of the kids. I was on EJ's side when he was about to leave without informing her and loved him telling her to shut up

• Members

What makes me Team Kayla? I'm sick of perpetual victim Carly who never pays for anything, at least not since I've been watching and because I can't believe Carly didn't at least get suspended, they KNOW she did a test without someone's permission-and obtained that person's DNA without their permission or knowledge, that's at least an ethical violation.

But not even a suspension or anything

Archived