DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Shelley gave such a raw performance today, I really, shockingly felt for Steph!! I HATED when she got on her knees, though. I loved when Stephanie started getting loud with Nathan and calling him out on loving Melanie and not her....everything she said was spot on!!

Chloe asking Melanie if she was "late" ph34r.gif ugh...

Love Carly vs. Kayla and I'm 100% on Carlys side! Kayla needs to be pressed!

Chloe was ridiculous today!! LMAO at her saying "But it's NOT MAI FAULT!!!...!!" that made me LOL because it was so pathetic, girl it IS your fault!! But to her it's everyones fault but hers. Gosh Nadia knows how to work those tears. Everyone in Salem was crying today but I think Nadia/Chloe is the best at it..

Loved when Kate said that she hasn't seen Chad in ages. It's true and I'm surprised the show wrote that in. The guy is only seen like once a month these days, hopefully that changes because I would like to see the show explore this S/L more with him.

Speaking of Chad, his hair looks absolutely hideous!! How ironic on twitter today, CJD said "Just chopped my hair off:( no more J. Beibs for me" ;-)...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, good grief. Chloe was absurd. It's like she has been lying to herself for so long that she is actually going insane.

I feel like they are trying to give Chad the same hair that EJ usually has. And it looks stupid, so he should fit in with the young male cast.

• Members

I agree. Well not about Melanie, she is the only other one i almost feel for.

I think SH is good, and can be great, but she is never really given anything. The few times she has been given something i thought she has been great. Like the rape storyline and the kidnapping.

• Members

I forgot Chad was even Stephano's son

I feel bad for Chloe.

Melanie is a bitch. Her snapping at Kayla was way over the top. Her confronting Chloe was even worse

Stephanie KILLED it. Best perfromance Ive seen of her. I felt bad for her too.

What is up with Kate's fingerless gloves?

OMG is Kayla for real? BITCH needs to be beaten down. Im ready for Carly to smack her around already. Kayla better stay in town long enough for that to happen

• Members

Who the hell does Melanie think she is yelling at Kayla? Bitch if it wasn't for her your ass would still be with your cheating husband. And she was like "what are you doing here?!" Ummm.... she isn't there to see your ass it's a HOSPITAL. Ugh, Melanie is really getting on my nerves, I hope she

Loved SH today, I actually felt her pain. I am actually about to re-watch them right now. LOL

LMAO. I remember when this story with him, Kate, and Madeline was the most interesting part of the show, but god forbid anything or anyone come before EJ/Sami/Rafe.

• Members

I want to see DAYS reunite Phloe but I would be down for Philip and Steph to reunite, to. If the show does go that route I hope down the road they bring back Morgan Hollingsworth. LOL I don't know about anyone else but I loved her & her relationship with Philip! ;-) I was sad when she left!

Archived