DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Members

+1 on all counts. Rafe is actually the character in EJ/Sami/Rafe that annoys me the least. Galen Gering, to his credit, doesn't act for the nosebleeds and tones it down just a little bit. He's also really good with child actors, though the kid who plays Johnny is in a league of his own.

DAYS is missing the boat with keeping the Nicole/Sami rivalry to the baby storylines...if those two were at Titan, like they were back in the 90s, it would be amazing fun!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The ending of today's show was awesome with Nathan busting through that door LOL can't wait to see him raise hell on Stephanie. She is in her (abominable) wedding dress and everything, ha should be great...

Lord, what did DAYS have my Kate wearing? sleep.gif Hideous!! But her & Brady work well and are funny together and I also loved her scenes with Chloe. Philip coming to Chloe's rescue later on was great!!

This organ stuff with Trustee Lee/Warden/Ben is stupid. How pathetic that these women are just taking organs out of prisoners body's then giving them to Ben to save his patients, they don't even test the organs or attempt to see if they are a match or anything.

• Members

You just got to love Kate. "You're weak, a neurotic mess, a slut--unfit to be a mother."

They should try Brady and Kate. I like that they laugh together, and I can't think of anyone who makes Kate laugh. And Brady doesn't laugh too much either. Together, Kate and Brady seem to always be on the same wavelength and get each other's sense of humor.

• Members

You see what I dont get is how much of a hypocrite Kate is. Just a few weeks ago, she had that big scene at the mansion with EJ trying to get him to rethink what he's doing to his kids bc they need their mother bc she was in the same position, with her children suffering bc they were kept from her. That affected her and her family, enough so that she's felt she had to explain herself to EJ and prevent that from happening to his 2 kids. So now she turns around and tries to do it to Chloe and her kid? WTF? Given her history, which was recently brought up, I dont get how she can try to do this to another mother and baby.

• Members

I was wondering if these writers remember Maggie as something other than the Good Girl all the time. Her whole baby fiasco and her affairs in 81/82/83 seem forgotten by just about everyone (except us, of course, :P)

Definitely - and Kayla's doing her own Two-faced Two-step with Stephanie. gesh…..

Brady's got it going on with EVERYONE. I was thinking yesterday Brady and Melanie would work.

• Members

Yeah, she crushed on him (and everyone else, lol, even Daniel) i think her and brady had a kiss before deciding to stay friends and they bonded over th next little bit and he started dating Ari and she was Melanies friend when Mel was trying to get Nate.

They have become like siblings.

Archived