DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...yeah I know thats a pretty bad pic of Caroline. I battled between that one and this other one (that was nicer), but...ultimately I chose that one because Peggy McKay looks scary/insane/crazy in it and anyone whose been watching DAYS lately knows that's exactly how Caroline has been acting lately, so I thought it fit!!! :)

But I can change it if anyone wants LOL!

• Members

I agree about Crystal. That photo is so beautiful. She looks svelt in that suit. But onscreen, she is very harsh. She has always had very strong features, but they are not translating as attractive onscreen anymore. The same can be said for Mr. Chappel (Michael Sabatino). How did he age so poorly? He was beautiful throughout the 90's. I think that Crystal's current look can be attributed more to the poor make-up and lighting on DAYS.

A good example of good make-up is Melissa Reeves. When she came back for Frances' memorial episodes, she looked bloated, especially around the eyes. Now, she looks like she de-aged 5 years. The make-up artists have worked their magic.

• Members

Nicole's obsession with Sydney is unhealthy and a bit disturbing, I don't like it and part of me wanted her to just bolt away from EJ when he said he didn't like her, is disgusted when he sees her, etc...but still wants her to marry him so that he could stick it to Sami. Ridiculous! But then I also still LOVE these two together and am hoping that things will ease between them and they fall in love again. It's crazy.

Lol at Nicole throwing her drink down Sami's dress! EJ busting out laughing was hilarious! Loved it.

Melanie's cry after she threw that picture of her and Philip ph34r.gif girl sounded like she was laughing hysterically. That was not believable, I thought it was a joke honestly....lol. MB was not killing it in the acting department today. I thought she was good last week though. I did love her towards the end though today when she said she made a mistake by giving up Nathan! You really did, now you should fight to get him back!

Stephanie is pathetic. Really am loving watching things tumble down on her all at once.

I loved Kate/Philip today. Kate is my fave character! I love that she got a little chance to laugh and enjoy Chloe & Daniels misery before Philip broke the news to her. I liked her reaction to him being the father of Parker.

• Members

Im glad Nicole threw a drink at Sami. Bitch deserved that for running her mouth. I hate seeing Nicole act scared and cower as she has been with Ethan lately. I like her better as a bitch in chargge

I do feel bad for Chloe and do find myself rooting for her and Daniel to work out

Melanie and her delusional self needs to shut up. I cant beleive she thought she had a right to take Parker for herself. I alos thought she sounded like she was laughing. She didnt play that scene well.

Brady almost has a bit of himself to blame for his siutation bc he told Nicole he would never want to have a kid with her. Thats whats made her cling onto Sydney so tight bc she realized its her only shot at being a mother

• Members

It is so a days thing, because she looks great in person. Days has awful hair and makeup. Every single cast member looks better off screen than on screen, and i think that is rare for soap opera stars (or really, any star)

You are so right about Missy, but i am pretty sure her looking so much better has a little more going on than just better makeup...

• Members

Carly told Bo that she loved him and he said nothing back. ROTF. And she's still going to help him, why??

Jennifer wub.gif gosh. Amazing, beautiful, everything. I could watch her do anything! Love her!

I think Jennifer and Rafe could be an interesting pairing. I don't think I'll like her with Ben. He was so asking her on a date today.

Loved that kiss EJ gave Nicole but I did not like the whole tracking device nonsense. Wth, he has her on a leash now. Nicole is so dumb for accepting all of this

Hey Sami, don't wear that shirt or that jacket EVER again. Terrible!

• Members

James Scott is so much better as evil EJ than lovesick EJ. He was really good the other day laughing at Nicole throwing the champagne all over Sami. He just is good at playing EJ absolutely hateful and having EJ having fun while being so rotten. Nicole is a waste of time though because she is pretty pathetic in this whole relationship.

Eric Martsolf has always been this overlooked talent, he was good on Passions and he really has stepped up here. I wish they would get back to Chad though. They seem to have forgotten all about him. When was the last time he was even on?

Archived