DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same here! I didn't "not care," exactly, but it always felt like a really great story on paper (the setup and the dynamics are pure soap) that didn't quite register with me emotionally. Well, besides yelling at the TV that everyone involved was an idiot. But the reveal was very sharp, and I actually understood and felt everyone's devastation.

EJ is suuuuuch a bastard. I like that they're finally playing him as a real villain and not trying to walk some stupid line. I kinda hope this means they've given up on the "Sami and EJ might be true love" angle and continue to play them more like GL's Roger & Holly, two messed-up people bound together by a kid. Now it's time to have them interact but move on to separate stories for a while. I cannot hear Sydney or Johnny's name ONE MORE DAMN TIME.

• Administrator

The reveal didn't have an impact on me because the main characters involved are tier 3, even tier 4, characters. The only tier 2 character, Philip, was barely involved in the storyline. It definitely wasn't "Top 10" material of best reveals. And it's nothing I'll remember years down the road.

• Members

I personally love me some hotmess Brady...When I first heard Martsolf was coming on as Brady, I truly was dreading at as I despised him as the recast Ethan on Passions..but he's truly made this role his own and I rarely even think of Lowder anymore.

• Members

Kate is made of WIN.

I want her and Stefano back together...but I don't mind the break...I just hope the writing team revisits them at some point this year, I miss those two. Brady and Kate are interesting. Really, Kate is interesting with everyone and that's down to Lauren Koslow, she makes everything work.

I so agree. Sami is annoying the hell out of me, I kind of want Alison Sweeney's contract negotiations to fall apart...it's the perfect, perfect, time to write Sami out.

• Members

Yessss. I'm kind of intrigued by Kate and Brady (even in a platonic way), but I really love her with Stefano. It's great if they have to fight their way back to each other, but I hope the relationship isn't dropped.

And let me get this straight: Sami was alarmed to learn that her grandmother had a stroke, so she raced to the hospital, checked in on her, and then… got gussied up and attended a New Year’s Eve party? She might no longer be a villainess, but she remains a grade-A moron.

• Members

Still don't feel bad for Stephanie, the clock is ticking and Nathan is about to find out everything and dump your ass on the spot. Loving it, LOL!!

Loved the Chloe/Nicole scenes. I love how annoyed Nicole got when Chloe told her that Caroline switched the results. She called her a trouble making bitch and asked why couldn't she have had that stroke before she opened her big mouth? laugh.gif

Have been wondering that lately myself! It's a shame how this story has fizzled! Where the heck is Chad and why hasn't Stefano told EJ & Lexie that they have a new brother yet? DAYS is going way to slow with this.

Archived