DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami's clothes reflect what she's become - A boring, stepford wife wannabe and since Lexie barely gets airtime, what would be the point.

Agreed about Kate but I never understood the blue extensions she wore at the side of her head. It's just bizarre.

• Members

when i interviewed her i asked her about the blue streak, its actually more like a chunk actually, but she said she thought it would be fun and days didnt mind because of where it was placed and she likes it a lot.

I love Koslow, i just wish i loved Kate half as much (Same goes for Nadia/Chloe... and well, the rest of the cast lol)

• Members

today was pretty good! Could've done without Vivian and Gus. The fallout with Nathan and Stephanie was written well, I wish he could seen a flashback scene of Nathan & Ian talking or the actually scene itself.

Brady two mins were worthless as while as Kayla's first scene. I love Kate's style but its time change clothes not!

Some of this stuff I don't see being written by Dena, but if she is writing it she is doing a fairly good job with the reveal.

• Members

OMG go Stephanie! I loved her telling Nathan off. I was literally cheering for her from my couch, LoL. From the look on Nathan's face you could tell that he knew everything she said was true.

Of all the characters involved in this mess, Stephanie is the only one I really feel for. The characters I'm supposed to be "rooting" for make me want to throw something at the TV. Melanie in particular. Just... ugh. That said, Stephanie needs to get some self respect. Watching her beg like that was just sad.

Anyway, Shelley Hennig was fantastic today. She blew Nadia and Molly out of the water.

• Administrator

I thought Mark and Shelley were great too. I love how Steph brought up Melanie but then I was disappointed by her begging on her knees. I too think Shelley is better than Nadia and Molly - in acting and looks.

I only wish the truth came out at their wedding which I thought they were setting up. But instead, the truth comes out.....in their apartment? WTF! For real? Weddings and the-truth-coming-out go hand-in-hand! Come on!

Guest dc cubs

I have to agree that Shelley Hennig rocked today. I know Stephanie gets a lot of the blame for the paternity fiasco but when she was calling out Nathan I loved it. She was spot on. I love how both Melanie and Nathan believe they are blameless in this whole mess.

• Members

Agreed! Like I said on daystalk.com facebook page, Kayla is only angry at Carly for her involvement with Bo. If I was Carly I would pull that little sweetness to the side and bring up the Shane Donovan incident and shut her a$$ up! You can't be mad at Carly about Bo, That was Bo decision (like he voiced millions of times).

• Members

I have no sympathy for Melanie... which is why I think the whole storyline was not more successful. She's a spoiled, entitled little brat and the way she demanded to know why Kayla was at the hospital (a public place) was uncalled for. I bet if someone said that to Melanie then she wouldn't have been happy. Plus, no matter what they say... Melanie and Nathan had an emotional affair... so they should take a little of the blame.

So far, I like Carly calling out Chloe but also owning up to her part in the whole deception.

Guest dc cubs

The first pics of JKJ with his new haircut were from the Days book signing event on November 19th. Days tapes about 2 months ahead so my guess is we'll see his new hair cut in the next 1-2 weeks.

Archived