DAYS: January Discussion Thread

• Members

I knew it would happen at some point, but it still caught me off guard. Jennifer has finally fallen victim to the DAYS hair/wardrobe/make-up department! sad.gif She looked TERRIBLE. I swear she almost looked older than Caroline to me, and her extra orange tan blended in with her shirt! Fugly! But I still love her and LOVE her & Carly's relationship, I wish their scenes could have been longer.

I do not like that warden at all and I'm glad it looks Bo is going to get the upper hand on her. Love Nathan/Hope interacting. I'm ready for all of this to wrap up.

Nathan still needs to give Mel more time

I feel like I'm supposed to be LMAO at Vivian & Gus, but I'm just....not.

Victor/Maggie wub.gif just love them! Can't wait for their date!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jennifer's hair was WAY too flat today, and that poop-orange outfit was horrible. But I loved her bright red-orange coat, and I love how all of this organ theft story is coming together. Nice touch getting Nathan involved. I also loved the interactions between Jennifer and Carly. There's no BS there -- it's messy and complicated and they acknowledge it.

This Vivian stuff just feels like such a forced ZOMG WACKY HIJINKS!!!!11 bit. I was so relieved when Brady turned up on the damn island today. Ready for them to move on with this. The sight of that island was making me twitch almost as much as EJ plotting against Sami and Rafe... almost.

• Members

This zany [!@#$%^&*] is wearing me out. The story points make sense, as far as where to go next, but it's just tiresome and too "ZOMGCRAZY!!!" to be entertaining for long.

That said, I don't think Vivian has to go away. She's ripe for a real storyline, something slightly redemptive in which Vivian has to pull herself together. I actually feel this might be an interesting use for John Martin's Bill Horton -- bring him to town to help Jen and Abby, and let him develop a strange bond with Vivian. Everyone would be up in arms.

• Members

LMAO!! Loved this scene. He thought he was being Punk'd! Finally, now him & Maggie can stop tip toeing around each other so much. They can loosen up with each other now that Victors about to be divorced from Vivian!

How much longer do we have to sit through this Bo/Hope/Warden Jane stuff? This is dragging out way to long. I was excited when Bo had the upper hand & was bullying the warden around but then he got captured again. WTH? I'm so over this, get on with it DAYS.

Daniel/Jennifer puke.gifplease NO!!

• Members

I loved today's episode. Ready to see the DiMera stuff come into play. It seems like it will be interesting.

Damnit, Bo! Thats all I can say!!

Daniel & Jennifer seem more like Jennifer & Mike than potential lovers, but I won't be too quick to pass Judgement. They have a chemistry.

Vivian needs to move into Doug & Julie orbit now or the house of DiMera, I just would love to see her interact with someone else now.

• Members

I LOVED today's episode, and nothing spectacularly big happened. It just had all the hallmarks of why I love this era of Days. I enjoyed the conversation between Rafe and Daniel about biology and parenthood. Five years ago, it would have been a damn miracle to get a scene like this between characters not in the same storyline. I also liked how they placed the scene of Chad talking about his father against the Daniel/Rafe convo. And the fact that the "senior" storyline had a lot more airtime than the teens is so atypical of daytime. Even when the stories are kinda dumb, it's just that vibe that I love.

• Members

The Vivian stuff is just horrendously not funny. Meanwhile, Bo managed to be quite hilarious in a lot of his scenes when he was refusing to reveal where Hope is. Jennifer is love. So are Maggie and Victor. Johnny's "2 up and 8 down" thing was adorable but only because he's a kid. lol And that ending where EJ says that he'll be friends with Sami but it's a whole different matter with Rafe was great.

• Members

Sami, you ungreateful bitch. I couldnt beleieve the hate and negativity she was spewing at Nicole. Nicole would do anything tot urn her kids against her? Thats exactly what Nicole has not been doing. She's told the kids that Sami loves them and it was her that sought Sami out when Johnny was sick. Sami has no rights here and she's lucky that EJ is even giving her the time of day. She shouldnt have been so nasty to Nicole especially since this new truce is about putting the past behind and ending the drama for the sake of the kids

Not that I think she needs much help, but why do I get the feeling that Kate is going to try and drive Chloe crazy?

• Members

Chloe sad.gif I feel so bad for the girl. I'm liking this S/L, I think NB is doing a great job so far. Chloe is acting so delusional, crazy & pathetic all rolled into one!! She knew Parker wasn't sick and actually brought him to the hospital just to get some sympathy from Daniel. Wow!! LOL that backfired on her quick. The look Chloe had on her face towards the end at Maggies house, plus her rocking back & forth in that chair, was pretty intense!!

LOVED Justin & Adrienne. Best scenes of the day. Finally!! Omg these two have got to be featured on DAYS more.

Chad/Lexie were very enjoyable!! I know why Lexie keeps her distance from the DiMera's, I really do, I get it....but, I would really just love it more if she immersed herself with them all again ;-). Would love to see Stefano/Chad/EJ/Lexie all evil & plotting together ;-D.

Don't care about the car crash...would be jumping for JOY if Rafe died.

• Members

YES! That was lovely. I wish they could stretch this out a little, spread their scenes over a few weeks or something. But it's nice to get them back together, and I like the idea of them being in Salem, even in the background. Now bring on one of their boys!

Guys, we had driving scenes. People in cars! How hard was that, Days?! Can we do one or two every few months?

Archived