DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

AOL yes. Soap Digest I think had the Days chats on an AOL board I think. That's where Stephanie (the SOD editor, who at the time was the moderator of the SOD AOL chats) first heard of me, and that's how I ended up being mentioned by her in one her SOD editor's notes years back!

• Members

Steph is great! Stephanie Sloane, and she was the Editor in charge of DOOL, as well as being Editor-in-Chief, or whatever that title is actually, she & Corday go way back. I'm not at all surprised that you were mentioned. Naturally. When I lived in Brooklyn I was at the Digest offices often. Good times with good people!

Edited by Tonksadora
Hit Send Too Soon.

• Members

Thanks for that!  This is surprisingly realistic and well done.  It looks scary and real especially considering the time it was filmed.  I think I have probably seen the smaller snippet, but it looks about as real as anything Days does now lol.  I assume their budget was more than today even without inflation lol. 

• Members

Bill Bell had people so tied up with who wanted to be with whom & who was actually available at the same time, etc.  it was a delightfully tangled-up people mess. Susan wanted Scott; Scott was with Julie; Julie wanted Doug; Doug was with Addie. If any of them had ever just been alone with themselves for awhile, they might've gotten their hearts' desire a lot sooner than they did. It reminds me of A Midsummer Night's Dream.