DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

I cannot imagine who this latest internet troll is, who is purposely putting rare soap opera uploads and channels at risk, but this sort of antagonistic troublemaker has long been plaguing the community. It was people like this who made me stop trading and sharing my ultra-rare material to begin with. If they get outed, ostracized and banned from any platform, I won't cry me a river.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL, I've just been having a lot of work-related stuff to deal with. But, I'll be honest, suffering through Nina Laemmle and a host of characters I don't really care about in stories that don't particularly interest me was rough. I can only hope Gary Tomlin/Michelle Poteet-Lisanti are a little better than what they started off writing under. It also doesn't help that SOD puts out two summaries per month at this point and sifting through what does and doesn't ultimately matter to the stories, plus filling in the gaps with Tune In Tomorrow is kind of a challenge. I'll see what I can do.