• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Marie Horton!

Tommy Horton!

Mike Horton! 

and if possible Sandy Horton (daughter of Tommy) and Melissa Horton...

problem is.. they don't really have a reason for returning to Salem... Tom and Alice are long gone. Bill, Mickey and Addie are gone. I bet Tommy Horton is dead too.. so why would Marie for instance return to her hometown? 

So sad but I don't believe DOOL will survive past 2025

• Members

Completely switching subjects but I was watching early Jarlena stuff (1986) and Josh Taylor and Deidre Hall actually have decent chemistry as Chris and Marlena.  I wonder why they have always had 0 as Roman and Marlena. It's not like JT really plays Roman differently than Chris.  

• Members

I am not sure that's it. I don't think Dee/Drake got into that comfort zone until the 2000's.  They do have great chemistry from the jump though.  Good casting, although Drake looks a lot younger than Marlena/Roman in 1986, but by like 1995 Deidre almost looks younger than him so whatever?  I don't think they didn't allow themselves to not have chemistry with others (DH was pretty good with Kate), but I think Deidre did lose chem with Wayne in his return.

• Members

Today's Contract News from 1983 is brought to you by the OBC of Cats, taken in by Wayne Northrup and Lynn Herring:

-- Suzanne Rogers is staying, thanks to more money and a renewed storyline (eh, not so much on that second part)

-- Michael Leon is going from a two-week role to a long-term contract as Pete

-- Gloria Loring's also staying (and to her credit, she did get a hot storyline with the jailbreak and Liz getting amnesia)

-- After some delay, Deidre Hall is staying (I wonder if Marlena otherwise would have been a Salem Slasher victim)