DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The person who runs that channel is POS. He's stealing content from everyone putting their channels at risk. Days channel has been forced to set all their content to private ruining it for everyone else all thanks to someone who gave this gem the private links, which aren't suppose to be shared. He truly believes doing nothing wrong and doesn't care, either. Everyone reported this channel but youtube does nothing but they have no issue taking other channels down.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by fivethej

• Members

Ah, okay.  I thought it was related to the circus (I still laugh whenever I think about Doug & Julie participating -- "We're back!"  "And we brought a tiger!") but DAYS being DAYS, I wasn't sure if that was how they were dressing Mickey on the regular by that point.

• Members

Same with Kyle Lowder as Brady and Jason Cook as Shawn-D by that point

Please register in order to view this content

The first actor who replaced Clarke was too horrible for words; very obese and that’s when they gave Mickey, Julie, and Bonnie were that disgusting chili cookoff story where Mickey and Julie ended up crapping their pants. Then the show recast with John Ingle 

Clarke left because he wanted to retire, but I wonder if the SSK was too much for him at the time. 

Edited by soapfan770