DAYS behind the scenes, articles/photos

9 minutes ago, Paul Raven said:

Susan Keller becomes the next Mary in Nov, Wesley hangs around for Xmas.

Ah, I missed Susan. Just looked her up -- apparently she was only on for eight episodes.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Franko said:

Ah, I missed Susan. Just looked her up -- apparently she was only on for eight episodes.

She was listed in a contract position on one piece of production paperwork, so it's either an error, or they changed plans and dropped her.

This is really cool. I’ve come to enjoy this Twitter account.

Three major characters debuted on this day back in 1982...

All three debuted the same day? That’s interesting!

Catherine Mary Stewart looks styled too old for he age lol. I remember her best from the movie Night of the Comet.

Edited by soapfan770

I would love to see Stefano Dimera's first year on the show, 1982. the roots for his vendetta against roman Brady, the kidnapping of Mickey Horton and almost killing Maggie.. 

It really is a credit to everyone involved that the show was able to introduce three brand new characters in one episode and then go on to have all of them be popular with the audience.

Especially considering that they tried something similar just two years earlier and it ended up being a disaster.

Edited by AbcNbc247

Yes, three popular, long-running characters all introduced in the same day is quite the feat! 

On 1/11/2021 at 4:08 PM, Franko said:

Josh Taylor took a break (maybe to film his primetime series Ryker?)

So Susan/Mary was left in the lurch I guess and they decided to drop her until Melinda Fee came on.

17 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:

Here's Stefano's first scenes from the script I typed up a few years back:

http://www.jason47.com/days/script1982.html

Interesting to hear that there were originally supposed to be other Dimera brothers (and a daughter too) besides Tony at this time. I wonder what would have happened had Pat Falken Smith stayed just a little bit longer.

I  bet Stefano  didn't mention Peter and Kristen, Benjy, Emma and Renée DuMonde as his children in that first year 1982. 

3 minutes ago, asafi said:

I  bet Stefano  didn't mention Peter and Kristen, Benjy, Emma and Renée DuMonde as his children in that first year 1982. 

Renee was revealed to be Stefano's daughter. Early into Stefano's run. The rest of his many, many children were retcons. Did love when Lexie turned out to be Stefano's. 

7 hours ago, victoria foxton said:

Renee was revealed to be Stefano's daughter. Early into Stefano's run. The rest of his many, many children were retcons. Did love when Lexie turned out to be Stefano's. 

Wow I forgot Lexie. 

Does anyone know what year these 2 scenes are from? Tried searching re-caps but can't find either of them referenced.

Stefano throws water in Bart's face

Stefano kisses Bart on the lips after he actually did something right 

Edited by fivethej