Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I disagree.  I love that there was constant traffic coming through the hospital cafeteria or the Yacht Club or at Bob and Kim's house.  It kept the action moving and each scene might touch upon 3 or 4 different storylines.  (These days we're stuck with static two-character scenes with boring dialogue that goes nowhere.)  However, while I love the 90-92 era, I think the Caroline Crawford murder mystery was a major clunker. It introduced so many bland, tertiary characters (to your point) with no connection to the main families. and it went on forever (18 months!)

• Members

I watched a few 1996 episodes I found. I remember now which character I hated so much when I was a young lad. My mom watched Atwt and I watched some episodes with her.

everytime mister ponytail and his corny ass dialogue appeared on screen with that dark hair chick I really got angry. I hated their scenes and love story lol

In 2009 I finally figured out their names: Mark and Connor. I tried to watch 2 episodes of 1996 with them in it and I still hate them! I will never stop hating them. The dialogue and acting of them is the cringiest I’ve ever seen on soapland. And people are going to tell me 1990-92 was bad? I’ll take that period over Mark Kasnoff and Connor without a doubt 

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• Members

YouTube ...a $15 donation to charity. I was going to watch but Roger Howarth was included and I can't stand him. There is suppose to be more ATWT actors to be named soon. Besides Ferrin everyone else named so far has appeared in the ATWT reunions. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Mark Collier again.

I liked Connor and Mark but they had no chance with the blacklash over Cal.

Please register in order to view this content