Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

well, it wasn’t as bad as i feared. however, there were two huge missed opportunities: he never asked if she remembered kasi lemmons from when they were both on ‘world turns. and…

when she talked about ‘world turns being “unique among the soaps. the culture was different. the environment was different,” the response of even a modestly competent interviewer would be something along the lines of, “really. how so?” “tell me more.” “that’s interesting. can you elaborate?”

Edited by wonderwoman1951

• Members

He might have had more successful partnerships with Gloria Monty and Allen Potter at GH and GL, respectively, but I truly believe Robert Calhoun was the best EP Doug Marland ever worked with.

(Actually, the same might go for Calhoun's working relationships with Pam Long and Nancy Curlee at GL.  The guy was just a damn good producer, period.)

Edited by Khan

• Members

So many things not discussed, like Jessica's uneasy relationship with her family, that really intersected class, Jess's relationship with her father, in particular. So many missed opportunities to go beyond the superficial aspects that most people can get from Wikipedia and IMDB.

• Members

Eileen: Yes I just recently work with Deidre Hall

Alan: You know Deidre!!!?? That's crazy!

Eileen: Yes we ...Alan: You know my hot younger husband wanted to make out but I told him I couldn't because I was interviewing you, Brenda Epperson.

Edited by Soapsuds