As The World Turns Discussion Thread

edgeofnik

• Members
2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

If only we had the benefit of a good interviewer but I will still tune in because I always look forward to seeing Tamara Tunie. It's a shame that this channel doesn't even get half the views it did last year, Eileen Fulton deserved more views for her reunion episode and so will Tunie.

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• P.J.

• Soapsuds

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
12 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

If only we had the benefit of a good interviewer but I will still tune in because I always look forward to seeing Tamara Tunie. It's a shame that this channel doesn't even get half the views it did last year, Eileen Fulton deserved more views for her reunion episode and so will Tunie.

I wonder what finally convinced her to do it. Since I heard she had turned him down twice. I'm curiously optimistic about this interview. 

• Members
20 hours ago, Khan said:

I won't get my hopes up that they'll allow her to be candid about her time on the show.

There's a guy who interviewed Scott Bryce a few months ago. His live stream ran a bit long but he's so much better than Locher as a host/interviewer. I wish he could interview Tunie. Scott Bryce and Tamara Tunie are good friends, so maybe Scott could connect the two?

• Members
23 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

She'll have to be like Susan Pratt who didn't give a damn and went after actors, writers and producers.

That was a hilarious interview.  She was out for blood.

I think the best interviews are ones where the guest is strong minded and doesn't let Alan derail the conversation.

• Members
1 hour ago, Khan said:

IIRC, Allen Potter was a producer on ATWT during the early '60's.  He also worked on OUR PRIVATE WORLD.

Potter produced ATWT in the early 60s, then produced Another World in 1964-65, then Our Private World in 1965.  He returned to Another World until he left to produce The Doctors from 1967-73.  Then he went to Guiding Light from 1976-83.  He would return to AW from 1983-84 when he retired at the end of the year.