Top Posters In This Topic

• P.J.

• Soapsuds

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This was recently posted, although the interview itself took place in 2004 (I think).

I know some people despise her but it does say something that she remembers all the characters names.

6 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Not to step on toes but there is a much clearer copy of that Christmas Eve episode on YouTube. The AsTheWorldStillTurns channel has it, I think.

• Members
1 hour ago, DramatistDreamer said:

I still can't believe he couldn't get Lisa Brown when William Fichtner and Martha Byrne were on. Such a shame.

It was obvious that two plus one equaled three and not two. Not sure if he couldn't find her, he didn't ask her or she declined.

The interview with Terri Garber and Jennifer Landon is pretty good. There is a point where Alan wants to take the chat one direction but Jennifer steps in and goes another direction. 

Terri talks about working with CZP too. Her friendships with other actors who were on Texas with her. They talk about Dynasty too. I have a feeling she didn't enjoy her time on it.

Close to the end of the interview they realize that both still are in NY either full time or part time. In Jen case due to her taping FBI show and with excitement decide to met up and Alan steps in saying he's still in the NY area and wants to meet up in person with them. Both ladies totally ignore him.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members
19 minutes ago, Khan said:

DYNASTY fans feel the same way.

I will admit I hated her on Dynasty. I have a feeling the cast wasn't too nice to her. She doesn't mention anyone but Joan. She was better on ATWT but by that time I loathed my show.

• Members
1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

It was obvious that two plus one equaled three and not two. Not sure if he couldn't find her, he didn't ask her or she declined.

The interview with Terri Garber and Jennifer Landon is pretty good. There is a point where Alan wants to take the chat one direction but Jennifer steps in and goes another direction. 

Terri talks about working with CZP too. Her friendships with other actors who were on Texas with her. They talk about Dynasty too. I have a feeling she didn't enjoy her time on it.

Close to the end of the interview they realize that both still are in NY either full time or part time. In Jen case due to her taping FBI show and with excitement decide to met up and Alan steps in saying he's still in the NY area and wants to meet up in person with them. Both ladies totally ignore him.

The part where Jennifer and Terri ignore Alan is so funny. 

• Members

Alan tried to have Lisa Brown on several times, but she declined.  While she had been very content to be behind-the-scenes for the past decade or so, both he and Martha Byrne were hoping to convince her eventually.  But then she became ill and I'm certain all her energies were spent trying to get healthy. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now