GH: Brenda Marathon

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where did you read this? Not that I'm surprised. There is only so much airtime and Jason, Sonny, and Dante have to be on every day along with Brenda. I expect the rest of the cast to disappear, the hospital especially. Robin should have scenes with Brenda, but AB's character is Brenda's new BFF.

• Members

Wow. At least she can have a sense of humor about it, thought. I would be flaming pissed if I worked on a show for 13 f*cking years, but get tossed to the side as soon as one woman, who has made it abundantly clear that she would ONLY be on GH as a very last resort, comes back to the show.

I love VM, but ABC shouldnt sh*t on everyone else, because we all know she's not staying forever, and what do they do when shes gone and everyone else is sick of their [!@#$%^&*] and leaves?

• Members

I read it on a Lucky/Liz board I post on. Im not surprised though bc the last time Vanessa came on, they dropped Liz's romance with Jason and had him marry Brenda and get involved with Courtney. Liz did nothing but serve tables and pour coffee at Kellys. She was used alot in the summer with her triangle with Zander but was dropped to what amounted to a recurring character when Brenda came back

• Members

I dont see him getting rid of BH of KmC....I could see KeMo and LisaLo going though. And of course Dahlia Salem will probaby go (</3) and if there was a true soap god out there, Julie Marie Berman would be out on her ass.

I was thinking that VM's return could be the perfect excuse to get rid of the useless characters, but god knows Guza will get rid of the wrong people.

• Members

David sees Viki at the country club

DAVID: Hey Viki! Wanna rub suntan lotion on my rockin abs? Come on! You know you wanna!

VIKI: DAVID! Absolutely not!

DAVID: Why not? If we're gonna have any hope battling Chorian we've got to go full throttle! The whole enchilada! The Full Monty!

VIKI: David..David...DAVID! I don't have time for your shenanigans. I'm only here because Marcil needs Llanfair for her green screen Europe remote.

DAVID: Remote like control?

VIKI: Oh David. David, David, David. I don't know what I would ever do without you. I don't atall.

Archived