GH: Brenda Marathon

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of the only things I liked about Brenda was that she never had much use for Jason and saw him as the brain dead thug he was. Then they had to ruin that, because everyone has to love Jason unless they're pure evil. So now we get to see Jason having flashbacks of her and all the forced nonsense piled on them in 2003.

• Members

LOL! Very true. It better work because this is GH's last card to play.

Yeah, it is probably easier for Guza to keep her off the canvas for awhile. I wonder who else among the supporting cast will have an unwilling long vaca.

Looking at the canvas, LL is the most obvious contract actor in danger. Guza clearly put Olivia's romance with Sonny on hold so that he could set up the romance with Brenda.

• Members

(Doing my Grace Adler dance): Told ya so! Told ya so!

There IS a bright side.

CLOSETALKER.png

:( I love her!

Awww... Someone knows what this is gonna do to his homegirl that I hate with a passion!

Tee hee hee hee heeeeee!tongue.gif

And for that reason and that reason alone, I ADORE this Brenda-thon. Yeah, it screws over my other show, AMC, but I can take it on the chin if it means that Ally Rescot (don't wanna steal BC's Cassie Layne) gets her ass in check.

• Members

Okay, okay. Y'all keep laughin'! :mad:

I, honestly, would rather have had Claire gutted by Franco BEFORE this nonsense so we wouldn't have had these comparisons. It's gonna be sad for me watching Brenda put "THE" Claire Walsh in her place. :(

I stole Cassie Layne from Y&RWorldTurner, so credit goes to him for his renaming of "The Laura Wright Character."(© R Sinclair)

And if there's anything I am looking most forward to is Brenda putting Cassie/Ally/TLWC in her place. Can't wait.

And is it too much to hope that Lisa Lo will make her hair bright orange again like Jocelyn and befriend Brenda?

• Members

But it is all kind of tragic, isn't it?

Not only will they suffocate the other two in this "Brenda-thon", they will cut them to 4 episodes a weak.

It's like... So... I don't know what to say.

And one can't really care about any of these shows because it's like watching asylum people party.

• Members
LOL. As long as GH doesn't plummet to Y&R-like depths in the production realm I should be fine. I watch the show for the aesthetics first and everything else second, to be honest.

Sylph, I thought you'd be dancing on my "Claire Walsh is Love" grave, considering how gun-ho I've been about promoting Dahlia Salem and the Claire Walsh character to anyone within an earshot of me. You are surprisingly restrained. :mellow: But I can fully, totally admit to feeling sad about Claire leaving GH, but even worse, leaving after Brenda has arrived. :(

---

I wonder if Vanessa Marcil will get "Special Guest Star" billing too or whether her shot will be the opener in the main titles? :unsure:

• Members

Yeah. Overkill. To have on both SN and ABC.

ABC only for one day I can see. I mean. AMC, OLTL, and GH have been all kinda boring to me here lately anyways. One day of classic GH (90s early 2000s) is not going to irk me too much. The whole eppy does not revolve around her. And, I old episodes of soaps I haven't seen.

Of all of them (including SN's) I'm most looking forward to the 1994 eppy. GH was great in 94/95.

• Members

Awww, DP, you know I :wub: you... But, even so, my joy over what Brender/VM's return will do to that horrid character... it can't be contained! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!

Again, ABC and GH will shove Snarly aside! She'll be where LW's character needs to be -- with Ingo's Jax. Oops, wait! Jax might drop her for Brender, too! I mean, it's only fitting that Jax and Skye are circling around each other when it was Brender Jax dropped Skye for! So, sorry... LW's character might not even be in Jax's orbit . Although, I need to check myself, since Frons insists on showing Sonny/Brender shows, Carly might not get a total wipe out. He might put his second favorite back into a CarJacking.

Archived