GH: Brenda Marathon

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ADGH that character returns the day before. ABCD probably had the pre-emption scheduled before they released the other soap return days.

All the current females on GH look like Brenda, which is another problem. How will we tell them all apart? If you're paying attention they do look different, but still it's a problem. I saw Lisa LoC screaming during an Emmy clip and I thought "Brenda was on GH last year? Why are they showing a 8-15 year old clip?"

Hee. More time to watch TV and see the spectacle. She's been through that before, to a smaller extent (shocked that I can say that) with finger tapping Budig, lol.

• Members

It would be funny if they just had her walk through scenes like some kind of random mindfuck. On AMC, Liza shows up at Krystal's for lunch and waves to Brenda who's sitting at another table. Or on OLTL, have her sitting on a chaise at the country club reading a magazine.

• Members

I'm betting Vanesaa will only be DWTS in the new season, too. She'll also host The View for a week. Cheap, 1 week crossovers but spread out over 3 sweeps ;)

I'm not down with the overkill but I actually hope her return is good creatively despite the obstacles that are there which are long-term bad story-telling and long-term bad characterizations. That would be good for GH, GH fans and possibly ABC Daytime.

• Members

What would be better is if the day before the EPIC TAKEOVER, the Agnes shows would take jabs at Brenda.

Jesse meets Angie at the hospital.

ANGIE: Oh, honey, we should really spend some time together. Let's go to the Valley Inn tomorrow for a nice dinner.

JESSE: Nope. That bitch Brenda.

ANGIE: Oh yeah, I forgot.

• Members

Kendall launches a new add campaign and lands former model to become the new Face of Fusion. While across town, she is confronted by Ford from OLTL, who is revealed to be her younger half brother. Brenda crosses over to help him with his troubles

Archived