ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nolan North & Nick Stabile Auditioned For GH's Steven Lars In 2004 when Shaun Benson Was Cast. Stabile also auditioned for Nikolas in 1996.

Judson Mills & Jmaes Wleck were on the short list to replace Sean Kanan as GH's AJ before Billy Warlock got the role

In 1999 Passions was interested in: Charles Keating, Finola hughes, Fiona Hutchinson, Robin Mattson To Name A Few

Before being cast as Days' Phillip, Kyle Brandt was asked to read For Passions but said No

• Members

ATWT's Evan Alex Cole (Hunter) Auditioned For OLTL's Joey But ABC ultimately cast Tom Degnan

YR was interested In having Kimberly McCullough audition for Mac In the 2000's But KMC declined

YR's Original Mac Ashley Bashium was wanted by OLTL for the Role of Shannon McBain But Ashley returned to YR as Mac. OLTL cast Daniell Harris Ackles Instead

• Members

I agree! I think she would have blown all the other Macs out of the water, How the heck did we get Clementine Ford again???.....

I didn't know Kyle Brandt was considered for a part for Passions, I wonder if it was Fox Crane?

• Members

I didn't think Clementine was that bad. The writing was AWFUL, but she played the part well.

However, I think Kimberly would have really worked in the role. I think she could have made the role last longer. She's the type of actress that can gel easily into any story, which would have allowed Mac to become a more versatile character.

• Members

In 1990 Genie Francis met with 4 soaps and settled on working for Agnes Nixon. They originally wanted her to replace Jensen Buchanan as Sarah Buchanan on OLTL But OLTL decided not to recast the role at the time so Ceara on AMC was created with Genie in mind.

Edited by John