ALL: They Almost Became

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember reading that in SOD and the only reason it remotely worked in my head was that I could picture her ill and frail in bed (on a pillow of her flowing Jessica Tate hair) like Dimitra Arliss as Helena.

• Members

Hays would have been a bit goofy but I would have liked seeing him with Susan, possibly. She had had so much heavy drama in the mid/late 90's and it would have been nice seeing her comic side. They tried to do this with Scalia but it just didn't work.

• Members

Steve Burton tested for Zach on B&B,AJ on GH and Ryan on Y&R

Ha, I knew SB had to have tested for Ryan at some point. I would have loved to see what he would be like playing that role. Even though his buddy Scott Reeves did a great job when he was there, i feel Steve would have made a fantastic Ryan, he and Heather Tom would probably have fantastic chemistry. Not sure about he and Tricia Cast but they maybe would have looked cute together too.

Who was Zach on B&B? was he Taylor's brother that was on for a short while, that also got involved with Felicia? If so Steve would have been too young for that part.