Y&R Discussion Week of June 14

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was weird seeing Patch and Kristen Blake kissing.

On another note, is Eileen Davidson really 50? Because she looks better now than she did in her 20s (same goes for Tracey Bregman).

• Members

Eileen and Stephen were love interests on Santa Barbara too, I think. I remember Branco hyping this when Nichols was hired. Of course they were love interests at a time of falling ratings and cancellation...

• Members

I said some similar things elsewhere. Total agreement. I'm okay with Hasselhoff I guess...but he's doing a bobble-head thing with his neck that I don't understand.

Liz was a feisty woman who constantly berated Jill with tough love. "Now daughter...", she'd begin. Having Liz come on sickly (dying?) totally impoverishes the value in having her come back. And this is the second time they've saddled her with sickness.

Older viewers spent the better part of a decade knowing and loving these Fosters. Now we don't even get to find out about Chris? Jennifer? Or if they had other children?

I haven't seen Thurs show, so it seems there are some beats I'm missing. I continue to believe that Lauren's referencing of being happy as an only child is where this is headed. But it sounds like it is going in another direction?

I totally agree that time is not being taken with this story, and that's killing what was already weak.

• Members

Uh-oh. Has Maria sent Chris TO THE LAKE, too?

Honestly, the only ridiculous thing left for Victor to do is use his brute strength to deflect a meteor hurtling toward Earth.

Oh, [!@#$%^&*], I gave away next week's big cliffhanger.

Archived